Emily Canham #22 Rollercoaster day forgetting her purse; there is no humanitarian crisis worse!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Snapchat about how she is going to the airport to go back home, saying she’s going to cry… stay in LA then?!?! Not like she can’t do her job there???? Don’t get it or their relationship.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Her Snapchat about how she is going to the airport to go back home, saying she’s going to cry… stay in LA then?!?! Not like she can’t do her job there???? Don’t get it or their relationship.
She obviously has some big work things in London she has to be there for haha isn't that always her excuse yet she doesn't really do anything at all.

Reactions: 13
But wasn't she meant to be going on a road trip with James? EmiLIE strikes again 🤥 she just can't help but bullshit her way through life.

Reactions: 10
I think James promises her stuff and then changes his mind at the last minute a lot.
Yeah it definitely seems that way. He seems to live his life in a way that he he just does what he wants when he wants. Changes his mind on a whim & is flakey with plans. A lot of guys are like that. Sucks to be with one of them though! He seems to endure Emily in small doses only… can’t blame him really, she’s pretty insufferable 😂 what does she even contribute to a conversation? When she’s talked about her hair, sourdough & a designer bag she wants what’s left for her to talk about

Reactions: 10
Sorry but, why does she hold her mug like this. It really cringes me out 😬! Anyone else?
And I’m sure that cup is empty 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been there a few weeks, who’s to say they didn’t already? Why the duck is she coming back to the uk? Stay there
---
Sorry but, why does she hold her mug like this. It really cringes me out 😬! Anyone else?
And I’m sure that cup is empty 😂
To give off a cute and cosy look

I've never had anorexia or bulimia, so I don't know if showing off your bones are normal, or not. But I was always under the impression no matter how much weigh people who suffer with these conditions loose, they still whole heartily cannot see past the fact they're not fat.
Where as I get the impression with her, she knows she's skinny and will do anything to show off her bones, idk from what little I do know about those two eating disorders. I get the impression she's not got one & actually enjoys highlighting how boney/underweight she is for attention! If this is the case, she is still equally severally mentally ill to be happily doing this to herself.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong about the eating disorder. But it sickens me to see her advistising this like it's healthy

Attachments

Reactions: 7
In her new vlog she says she's got a big shopping day planned and doesn't mention she's 2 days away from leaving. Then no shopping is filmed and she's like morning, I'm going home today... ? Seems like she didn't expect it

Reactions: 11
I've never had anorexia or bulimia, so I don't know if showing off your bones are normal, or not. But I was always under the impression no matter how much weigh people who suffer with these conditions loose, they still whole heartily cannot see past the fact they're not fat.
Where as I get the impression with her, she knows she's skinny and will do anything to show off her bones, idk from what little I do know about those two eating disorders. I get the impression she's not got one & actually enjoys highlighting how boney/underweight she is for attention! If this is the case, she is still equally severally mentally ill to be happily doing this to herself.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong about the eating disorder. But it sickens me to see her advistising this like it's healthy
I think hiding it sometimes just comes from hiding it from people who care and will worry. Doesn’t seem like anyone’s worrying about her so maybe that’s why she shows it off more

Reactions: 2
The colour of her stomach in her Snapchat story is insane. The fake tan looks dreadful on her.

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep repeating she doesn’t know what the plans are and she’s not in charge etc. do they not communicate?? I’m convinced they sleep in separate rooms. Her LA vlogs seem so lonely even though we know he’s there.

Very telling that she’s in a long distance relationship but this is the “first time” she’s ever not wanted to leave?? Normally she’s happy to split. Weird weird couple

Reactions: 15

You're not wrong, whilst anorexia is a serious mental health issue, Emily knows exactly what she is doing, like you say, attention seeking so it becomes a talking point. She loves it

Reactions: 4
Emily wants people to talk about her body. But that’s boring now, like her life. She’s pulling her hair out because comments about her weight loss has calmed down now. She has no direction. No home. No present boyfriend..😂
But loving watching the crumble.

Reactions: 4
The thing that blows my mind is that considering what her mum does for a living, she continues to live like this.

Either:

A) her mum should be stepping in having seen warning signs and AT LEAST be trying to intervene rather than seemingly pushing her further to keep the stream of freebies to sell on FB marketplace coming.

B) her mum should be distancing herself publicly at least. How the hell is anyone trusting her to do her job when her daughter is such a public train wreck of unchecked eating and mental disorders despite having so called professionals within the immediate family?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.