Emily Canham #22 Rollercoaster day forgetting her purse; there is no humanitarian crisis worse!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our poor emLIE had a rollercoaster of a day 🥺😭 she drove an hour into London in her Tesla only to realise she had forgot her Chanel card holder 😭😭 so she had to go back and get it but don’t worry she rewarded her self with some avo on toast (that she probably had one bite of) to say “well done” she then got her nails done in harrods and then got a text saying her bag was ready at Louis Vuitton🥺 obviously it was a very difficult day for her😭

Her boyfriend still doesn’t give a duck about her.

Oh and she’s moved back in with her parents lol

• Haha
Reactions: 47
she doesn’t do anything and quite easily could move her life to be with james but he clearly doesn’t want her to lol it’s so embarrassing it is not a flex lmfao it is so easy to see through her fake perfect life and james could easily move his life to live with her bc what work do either of them actually do where they both have to be in a certain place ???

Reactions: 18
Our poor emLIE had a rollercoaster of a day 🥺😭 she drove an hour into London in her Tesla only to realise she had forgot her Chanel card holder 😭😭 so she had to go back and get it but don’t worry she rewarded her self with some avo on toast (that she probably had one bite of) to say “well done” she then got her nails done in harrods and then got a text saying her bag was ready at Louis Vuitton🥺 obviously it was a very difficult day for her😭

Her boyfriend still doesn’t give a duck about her.

Oh and she’s moved back in with her parents lol
why did she drive all the way into London for a nail app (just cause it was free or app) with her suitcases for her flight the day after. Unless she stayed in London for the night I guess.

I saw this in a comment on the tik tok as well but her text came in at 6.08 which sure she could have 12 hour clock on but it was light outside when she went for her nails so I highly doubt she got this text while she got her nails done. She lies about the stupidest things

Reactions: 16
In the pic of her third wheeling it looks like she has been crying again

Reactions: 6
Oh she’s sharing sausages on the street in a takeaway container. She’s pretending to be like a povvo now since being shamed!

• Haha
Howling that even Jedward are reacting to this video from Shabaz 😂
They’re just as irrelevant as James these days but it made me laugh lmao
Ok but I took my kids to see Jedward last year at the factory in Manchester and it was sold out. I don’t think James sold it out and it’s such a tiny venue 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With the ankle weights in the street 😂
I feel she needs to accept that her calves/ankles are just naturally, a slightly bigger build than her upper body. I know she’s absolutely tiny by the way & in no way am I saying that her ankles aren’t, but I myself have the same sort of build & have just accepted that I’ll never have bony ankles. You can tell it’s the one part of her body she’s not happy with. It’s just one of those things that you’re born with, I don’t think your ankles change when you lose weight. You see bigger people with really bony ankles. It actually makes me feel sick how obsessed she is with being ‘slim’ like so what you don’t have bleeping bony ankles, everything else on your body is!

Reactions: 20
Seems she’s back to sleeping on em sheldons sofa… how pathetic to be a 25 year old who makes 6+ figures a year sleeping on her mates sofa.

Reactions: 36
Her accent is painfully fake / put on every time her tiktoks pop up it pains my ears to listen to her drone on pretending to be this mega posh chick

Reactions: 18
I feel she needs to accept that her calves/ankles are just naturally, a slightly bigger build than her upper body. I know she’s absolutely tiny by the way & in no way am I saying that her ankles aren’t, but I myself have the same sort of build & have just accepted that I’ll never have bony ankles. You can tell it’s the one part of her body she’s not happy with. It’s just one of those things that you’re born with, I don’t think your ankles change when you lose weight. You see bigger people with really bony ankles. It actually makes me feel sick how obsessed she is with being ‘slim’ like so what you don’t have bleeping bony ankles, everything else on your body is!
She'll be off to get Lipoedema surgery in Spain on them next 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.