Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes to a lot of events full of young, rich single guys and out of all of them, chose James Bourne; a washed-up, boy-bander from 15+ years ago who barely scrapes the relevancy Z-list.

I think she is a bit of a shut-in, and only really spends time with her family and the select few 'friends' who also do Youtube when she drags them to events. I think she is quick to leave and not that sociable, probably down to the fact that she has never had to do any proper networking or even go to a job interview, she's basically never been outside of her comfort zone. I suspect she has no confidence when meeting new people unless it's on her terms, and in her environment - explains Demi tragic Donnelly travelling from NEWCASTLE(!!) to film with Emily for not even three hours. She has no actual friends that we've seen really?

I think she enjoys the attention of an older man because, like many young women who are not socially well-rounded or confident, he appeals to how 'mature' she thinks that she is.

She is in for a huge shock when he ends things. He probably likes the sex from a 22-year-old and fact that she fawns over him, but that isn't normal. The girl has no idea what a normal relationship is. Her and Jake moved in together after 5 minutes, her and Charlie moved in together after 1 minute, and now she is flying backwards and forwards from LA to chase after a 36-year-old man!! It's actually quite disgusting if you think about it. I am really shocked that her mother hasn't stepped in and put a stop to it, the man is closer to 40. I wonder if her Mum is just hoping Emily learns the hard way? She is a spoilt brat so it would probably cause issues if she said anything.

I know that "age is just a number" but there is usually a weird reason that these middle-aged men choose to date these very young women. The whole thing is just sick and weird.

Reactions: 16
She goes to a lot of events full of young, rich single guys and out of all of them, chose James Bourne; a washed-up, boy-bander from 15+ years ago who barely scrapes the relevancy Z-list.

I think she is a bit of a shut-in, and only really spends time with her family and the select few 'friends' who also do Youtube when she drags them to events. I think she is quick to leave and not that sociable, probably down to the fact that she has never had to do any proper networking or even go to a job interview, she's basically never been outside of her comfort zone. I suspect she has no confidence when meeting new people unless it's on her terms, and in her environment - explains Demi tragic Donnelly travelling from NEWCASTLE(!!) to film with Emily for not even three hours. She has no actual friends that we've seen really?

I think she enjoys the attention of an older man because, like many young women who are not socially well-rounded or confident, he appeals to how 'mature' she thinks that she is.

She is in for a huge shock when he ends things. He probably likes the sex from a 22-year-old and fact that she fawns over him, but that isn't normal. The girl has no idea what a normal relationship is. Her and Jake moved in together after 5 minutes, her and Charlie moved in together after 1 minute, and now she is flying backwards and forwards from LA to chase after a 36-year-old man!! It's actually quite disgusting if you think about it. I am really shocked that her mother hasn't stepped in and put a stop to it, the man is closer to 40. I wonder if her Mum is just hoping Emily learns the hard way? She is a spoilt brat so it would probably cause issues if she said anything.

I know that "age is just a number" but there is usually a weird reason that these middle-aged men choose to date these very young women. The whole thing is just sick and weird.
I know this sounds really awful, but up until now the relationship has been entertaining to watch because I really thought it would be over by now and she'd be after dragging him in YouTube video, but I think the whole running around after James over Christmas has shown that Emily actually has feelings for him and he could not care less. I do think Emily initially got into the relationship to use him, but now she's in too deep whereas he obviously still sees it as a very casual thing and is just a really selfish and unpleasant person.

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂😂 that's hilarious and so pathetic! Shows how sad and dull her life is that she hyped that up! For someone who goes on and on about her family she sure did ditch them quickly to run off to a place that she's been in 10+ times in the past year! Her sister must be heavily pregnant by now or even after having the baby, you would think Emily would want to spend a bit of time at home?

James is so super boring though. He has the money to travel but just isn't bothered. I think I've only ever seen him go to Dubai that time and to see the swimming pigs in the Bahamas😂
They're in some members hotel in LA. 'A hotel for the creative' - god knows what they're doing there then

Is Emily's life just one big massive dilemma of what she's got to do and in which order?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I know from personal experience getting mixed up with an older guy is not always the best idea, lots of them just like you for your age. I really think she is going to get hurt from this one as she is in too deep compared to him, you can tell the only time hes in her photos is when hes in the background and its almost like shes sneaking a photo of him. He gave her sister old merch he probably cant get any money for now anyways, meanwhile she was going out trying to find his parents the perfect gift before christmas

Reactions: 1
Honestly you’d think being with an older man would make her behave more mature but it’s had the complete opposite effect. She tries to make out she is but I actually find her really immature in so many ways.

Reactions: 2
Ah man, just went on her insta to reply back -takes all these pics but doesnt post any of u on his insta but looks like shes deleted her comment..
she’s probably reading here whilst James ignores her 🤣
No other reason to delete considering em shel replied.

This level of cringe... that’s so Emily 😂

Reactions: 5
She can very easily go from looking like shes pushing 40, to a looking like a 14 year old. I can't unsee it. Like totally over dressed or childish dress up with no in between.

Reactions: 8
Of course her new video doesn't have AD anywhere in the title, video or even her saying it's sponsored by PLT during. Just says thanks to them for sponsoring the video which shes managed to bury in the description.

Knew it was sponsored as soon as she emphasized that she 'just thought she would show us the dresses she ORDERED' 🙄
I dunno how she gets away with this.

Reactions: 1
Highlighting the fact that she was TWELVE at the start of the decade on her Insta. James was 26, more than twice her age!

And her insta is basically just an ad page now. She has very little organic content and doesn’t post regularly unless there’s a pay check attached.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.