Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Emilie get herself a Canada Goose jacket? If so, very disappointed then again im never impressed with her but Canada Goose are known for using animal fur etc in their products. They are quite commonly known for violently killing animals for their jacket fur and feathers. Just, yeah she didn’t need a new jacket and Canada Goose is just not the brand!
They have recently stopped using real fur I believe, the price tag is still insane though for something she would rarely use

Reactions: 2
She’s such a witch. ‘Reunited’ and ‘I cried’. Emily you saw him like a month ago… stop being dramatic and insensitive!

View attachment 951137
She’s so dumb, he’s been able to see her for ages. She’s been able to see him for ages. I found it really hard not seeing my boyfriend and we saw each other as soon as we possibly could (we were very very careful, Dettol spray and the lot) until he just decided to stay… The fact neither of them have tried their hardest proves they don’t actually care. She won’t have shed a single tear, it’s all for attention.

Reactions: 21
She’s so dumb, he’s been able to see her for ages. She’s been able to see him for ages. I found it really hard not seeing my boyfriend and we saw each other as soon as we possibly could (we were very very careful, Dettol spray and the lot) until he just decided to stay… The fact neither of them have tried their hardest proves they don’t actually care. She won’t have shed a single tear, it’s all for attention.
She saw him multiple times though, aka ripping the house out, in the summer, during lockdown when they lived together! She’s just full of tit!

Reactions: 17
She saw him multiple times though, aka ripping the house out, in the summer, during lockdown when they lived together! She’s just full of tit!
She lies so much that I think she actually starts to believe them

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure James was back in the U.K. from early April to like June and then back again from late August to October. He was basically in the U.K. for 3+ months of this year. I know it’s hard to not see your partner and she didn’t see him for over 2 months this time but she’s trying to act like she hasn’t seen him in 2 years and their relationship isn’t a normal one where I’d have sympathy for people being separated.

Also, when james first went back to LA in August 2020 and was gone for 8 months she was so sketchy with it and wouldn’t acknowledge it at all, funny how she started playing up the “I haven’t seen my boyfriend” angle when it suited her and after she’d seen him.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone find it disrespectful how much she goes on about how much she has hated living with her parents? Some people would absolutely treasure getting to spend more time with their parents/family and it can’t be nice for her parents and little sister to be hearing that all the time?

Reactions: 40
Does anyone find it disrespectful how much she goes on about how much she has hated living with her parents? Some people would absolutely treasure getting to spend more time with their parents/family and it can’t be nice for her parents and little sister to be hearing that all the time?
Yes I think it’s awful that she talks about being ‘stuck there’ and complains all the time. But her parents let her move home at 24 because she felt like it and let her stay for a year despite not needing to! If she really hated it she should have left she could afford to.

Reactions: 19
Yes I think it’s awful that she talks about being ‘stuck there’ and complains all the time. But her parents let her move home at 24 because she felt like it and let her stay for a year despite not needing to! If she really hated it she should have left she could afford to.
So true! No one was forcing her to stay there, it was nice of her parents to let her. And she redecorated one of their rooms and changed the carpets to suit her yet she still complains. She also uses ‘not having her own space’ as a reason for not being able to vlog yet claims she spends most of her time in London?!

Reactions: 19
I cannot deal with her lies and yes I agree that she is being so disrespectful to her parents. They let you live there (for free no doubt) when you apparently needed help so shut up.

Reactions: 18
I don’t remember her wearing a mask when she was at afternoon tea in London and I swear that was not long before the wedding? She was more likely to catch it then when she was in London and test positive for her flight than she would have been getting it from someone at the wedding and flying a few hours later 🤷‍♀️ Like someone said earlier though, if that was my sister I know they’d have postponed their trip before wearing a mask all day at my wedding. I can’t get over the selfishness.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.