Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so bizarre she took her gifts with her - that alone hints at it likely being a last minute thing her actually flying out.

If it was planned for any period of time, surely she’d have had a family ‘xmas’ in one of the days in the run up to the 25th and just exchanged presents before?
Twice I’ve been away from home for Xmas and both times, I took my gifts with me to make it feel like Christmas. I think even if my family had done a family Christmas before I went, I would have kept them until Christmas Day 🤣

Reactions: 6
7:04 in the new vid "do I even own a Gucci bag? I don't even think I own a Gucci bag!" fml she is so out of touch. I think most people would know whether or not they owned a Gucci bag :ROFLMAO: 😭
Man if you sold everything in her wardrobe you could have quite a large deposit on a house :(
completely agree so outta touch also jus causally mentioning her usual chanel customer service person on such a street and the guy in harrods didnt know me....how very shocking!! he knew you were a customer willing to spend thousands looking for some meaning so he made it work!! ur not special...jog on!!

Reactions: 15
Who remembers when she said she lost weight through weightlifting… classic EmLie

2B2EC397-EBA4-4AEC-B718-15592C30E3BD.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
completely agree so outta touch also jus causally mentioning her usual chanel customer service person on such a street and the guy in harrods didnt know me....how very shocking!! he knew you were a customer willing to spend thousands looking for some meaning so he made it work!! ur not special...jog on!!
"The whole experience was just so magical(!) I can't believe he went out of his way to get me the bag so I could spend thousands and make him a sale"

• Haha
My eyes nearly rolled out of my head watching that video.
I went straight to her very first WIGFC video and difference is crazy.

Reactions: 4
Exactly she's like a parody, reminds me of Ja'mie Private School Girl 💀

She's talking about going into Harrods like it's fkn B&M hahaha and she's doing it deliberately

Emily to Sophie when she accidentally lets slip online that her sister has a boyfriend

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What do you mean? He's allowed her to be graced with his presence for more than an hour, that is a gift enough.
Don’t be ridiculous. There’s no way James would be willing to give Emily more than an hour of his precious time, he’s obviously an incredibly busy man with all the upcoming releases and tours. She’d be lucky to get 20 minutes of attention from her super famous and in demand boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly she's like a parody, reminds me of Ja'mie Private School Girl 💀

She's talking about going into Harrods like it's fkn B&M hahaha and she's doing it deliberately

Emily to Sophie when she accidentally lets slip online that her sister has a boyfriend
Next thread title EmiLie Private School Girl 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find it so bizarre she took her gifts with her - that alone hints at it likely being a last minute thing her actually flying out.

If it was planned for any period of time, surely she’d have had a family ‘xmas’ in one of the days in the run up to the 25th and just exchanged presents before?
she probably just took them with her so she could film I ‘what I got for Christmas’ video as she wasn’t going to be getting anything from James

Reactions: 12
Who remembers when she said she lost weight through weightlifting… classic EmLie

View attachment 949737
honestly this has pissed me off. she’s reassured everyone that her weight loss has only been achieved through ‘exercise’ and that she has just gotten leaner. she doesn’t even lift any weight then? there is no way you are going to lose THAT much fat from just walking and lifting small weights. why the duck is she lying about something so harmful? how does anyone trust anything that comes out this girls mouth.
why does she have fans and a platform. she’s honestly the worst

Reactions: 31
A mask, to a wedding, even for the photos outside. Wow. That’s unbelievably selfish of her. I didn’t think she could get any worse.

her poor sister’s wedding photos 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 56
My wedding was in July (a few weeks after Boris made his announcement) and even we didn't have masks on outside 😭 Everyone had to wear them for the ceremony, or if they needed the toilet during the meal but that's it as we had table service provided so everyone remained seated. Canapés were outside and so was the evening do/evening food! The weather wasn't even the best considering it was summer, but we made it work. Sure we have photos of the ceremony in masks but that's it 🤷‍♀️ Our friends wedding was in October and no one needed to wear masks as the rules had changed again!

I just don't understand why she wore a mask all day. If she tested before the wedding, and she would have needed to before her flight I assume, then she would have been ok?

Reactions: 21
I just don't understand why she wore a mask all day. If she tested before the wedding, and she would have needed to before her flight I assume, then she would have been ok?
I think it’s a ‘look at me being so safe’ kind of thing. She’s hoping she’ll get praise for being so thoughtful to everyone at the event and taking the pandemic so seriously. It’s all about how it can serve her to make her ego feel good.

• Sick
I think it’s a ‘look at me being so safe’ kind of thing. She’s hoping she’ll get praise for being so thoughtful to everyone at the event and taking the pandemic so seriously. It’s all about how it can serve her to make her ego feel good.
I honestly think she was purely thinking of herself and James. She was not missing that trip for anything so was probably extra paranoid about catching omicron so was not leaving anything to chance. Putting her selfish needs above her sister’s big day. The mask outside is too much; the guidance has never been that masks are needed outside (in the UK anyway).

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.