Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
There’s no reason she couldn’t have taken that off during the ceremony, sitting front row next to the people she lives with!

Reactions: 48

Folkevermore

VIP Member
She really do be out here romanticising depression.

This video literally makes no sense.
Also “I was depressed so I took a day trip to London and then flew to Canada but I’m sad that it wasn’t LA” makes her sound like an whiny ungrateful bitch tbh. Most of us haven’t been able to leave the country since before covid

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Folkevermore

VIP Member
She hates people who can’t multitask? WTF does it have to do with her if they can’t do something?

the other things are like pet peeves because it’s annoying. But that’s just such a weird one to include..

And slow walkers? Surely someone with a arthritis would realise a lot of people who walk slowly do so due to mobility issues?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

bellbells16

VIP Member
The absolute irony of the girl who swanned around this year and last without a mask whenever she could suddenly decideing that a mask fits her ✨aesthetic✨ the week of her sisters wedding.

Reactions: 43

Lechat

VIP Member
Who needs enemies when your own sister wears a mask to ruin your wedding photos. I’d ask the photographer to crop her out of everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42

KINGAA

VIP Member
Did Emilie get herself a Canada Goose jacket? If so, very disappointed then again im never impressed with her but Canada Goose are known for using animal fur etc in their products. They are quite commonly known for violently killing animals for their jacket fur and feathers. Just, yeah she didn’t need a new jacket and Canada Goose is just not the brand!

Reactions: 42

doodlebug

VIP Member
I think it’s a ‘look at me being so safe’ kind of thing. She’s hoping she’ll get praise for being so thoughtful to everyone at the event and taking the pandemic so seriously. It’s all about how it can serve her to make her ego feel good.
I honestly think she was purely thinking of herself and James. She was not missing that trip for anything so was probably extra paranoid about catching omicron so was not leaving anything to chance. Putting her selfish needs above her sister’s big day. The mask outside is too much; the guidance has never been that masks are needed outside (in the UK anyway).

Reactions: 40

jldnx

Does anyone find it disrespectful how much she goes on about how much she has hated living with her parents? Some people would absolutely treasure getting to spend more time with their parents/family and it can’t be nice for her parents and little sister to be hearing that all the time?

Reactions: 40

Piggywig77

James has announced his tour on Instagram, I didn’t recognise the Manchester location (I’m a northerner) so I googled it and it’s a nightclub with a capacity of 350 people LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

judgingyourlife

completely agree so outta touch also jus causally mentioning her usual chanel customer service person on such a street and the guy in harrods didnt know me....how very shocking!! he knew you were a customer willing to spend thousands looking for some meaning so he made it work!! ur not special...jog on!!
Exactly she's like a parody, reminds me of Ja'mie Private School Girl 💀

She's talking about going into Harrods like it's fkn B&M hahaha and she's doing it deliberately

Emily to Sophie when she accidentally lets slip online that her sister has a boyfriend

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Goldie119

I’m getting second hand embarrassment for Emilie. Imagining James and his mates coming back to the hotel after skiing all day and they ask her what she’s got up to…‘just walked around the hotel for my ego a few times and sat in the hotel room taking selfie’s with my Chanel bag, but I’m living my best life with my boyfriend, it’s not that deep’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Redfloss

VIP Member
It’s nearly all of them on her profile

All Kettering or around there

My old school in Kettering - not Paris ffs 😂 I think she just thinks it’s funny

Some more classics but give her credit due makes Kettering look glam, I think I called her out at the time and she deleted the comments
The one where's she in the school, and she's tagged Paris..but then she's in the same place in the next picture and tags London. She can't even keep up with her own lies

• Haha
Reactions: 38