Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Maybe I’ve only just noticed this and it’s been like this for a while, but why does her Instagram bio say “YouTuber. London”. Girl you live in the Midlands

• Haha
Reactions: 32

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Wow Emily, you're so unique and special with your long brown, blunt cut hair and your nude nails, everyone wants to be you. How bloody boring, she's so annoying just because of how boring she is

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Wow that pic from 3 years ago. Is that when they got together? Crazy to think it's been 3 years and they have probably spent a total of 3 months worth of time together in those 3 years. Still can't believe he got with a crazy fan girl who met him when she was like 15 or something.

On another note her followers must be so young to ask her things like this....how on earth could she be pregnant.
honestly people who speculate on other people’s pregnancies make me sick. Emily obviously has a lot of issues with food and body image and seeing comments like that is probably very triggering for her.
Also you never know what a woman is going through in terms of fertility etc or if they even want kids so it’s really not something that should be speculated upon

fidgetjo

VIP Member
So the finish line is you going to LA, oh fuk off you stupid bitch. U could have went ages ago but ur bf doesn’t want you there. Urgh can’t stand her. Tone death & self absorbed.
‘It’s been a rough ride’ oh do off Emily you saw your boyfriend last week & he’s run away from you again… so freaking dramatic and such a liar.

Brogegadalert

I don't understand why Em was so so desperate for Sophie to get TikTok as soon as she turned 13, why she really wants to 'leak' her snapchat, etc. Considering how damaging social media can be for anyone at any age, you'd think Em would know better than anyone what trolls can be like and try to protect Sophie, not basically throw her into the wolves knowing that as she gets older/posts more/puts across her opinions more she'll most likely get hate?

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
Did anyone see her Instagram? “I think that pink is tacky, I’ll stick to my baby pink nails” if I was the friend she said that too I would be livid. How rude can she get… just because you’re the most boring person in the world Emily, doesn’t mean everyone else should be

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Did anyone see her Instagram? “I think that pink is tacky, I’ll stick to my baby pink nails” if I was the friend she said that too I would be livid. How rude can she get… just because you’re the most boring person in the world Emily, doesn’t mean everyone else should be
Yeah that really rubbed me the wrong way. Not everyone wants boring beige nails Emily. And if she’s gonna talk about tacky, let’s have a conversation about her botched lip fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
I know she’s saying it’s a good thing, but she always puts her family down. Kinda saying her mum didn’t bring her up well, but she’s made the best of a bad situation herself?
Ha, zero self awareness. Em, hun, that parenting style didn't make you 'self-motivated', it turned you into a spoilt little princess with zero resilience 🤣🤣

KYLIE

VIP Member
I’d be pretty pissed if after three years with someone, there was still no goal in sight for living together/engagement/more commitment.

You can tell they’ve not spoken about that kind of thing. She likes to act very mature and such, but she’s being strung along and for what? The guys fucked off to another country, get some self respect and end it ffs

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Why the hell does she keep everything so hush hush and secret? She's supposed to be a full time influencer or whatever, surely the point is to make videos and post about what you're doing. She posted something out of the blue on Insta yesterday (I think) about DisneyUK? And now she's apparently abroad? I don't understand it. You're not a top celeb who might get stalked by paps everywhere. I absolutely love love love packing videos, would it kill her to just set up the camera while she goes about her normal packing routine? No one needs to see a BooHoo haul from someone who only wears Zara, show us something about YOU Emily!

HMXO

Ive just watched the video, and i had to turn it off as soon as she said "I was doing downward dog in a barre class when i got the text"

who the fuck does she thinks watching that can relate to that? 😂

LITERALLY GET IN THE BIN!

Shes bought a house on her own, while the rest country struggled through a pandemic, and shes just rubbing it in everyones faces and calling it "sharing". When will she have a sense of reality....

• Haha

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
I really hate it when 'influencers' who have been gifted a free holiday, meal, make-up (anything really) say it's affordable...how would they know?

If it's so affordable, why don't you pay for it yourself, Em?

• Heart

Lollyy

VIP Member
I don’t even feel sorry for Emily anymore, her content triggers others and she has a support network and money and still just comes across as uptight, perfect and pathetically secretive. I feel like her influencing career has run it’s course

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I’m surprised she’s moving out of London (if she actually is and it’s not just for content like someone said). Not that all young people need to be in the city but…didn’t she say she’ll never live alone again? Wonder who she’s thinking of living with
Imagine if she’s not the one moving & instead her parents are selling and moving somewhere new & she’s just using it for content…

• Haha

HandTmum

Why have all her recent ads been about food? What food brands are working with someone who so clearly isn’t eating properly.
I messaged sainsburys about her recent campaign, saying it was irresponsible to use her an influencer for food promotions when she has lost a dramatic amount of weight and has an unhealthy body image. They actually responded which I was pleased about and said they have fed it back to the team.

Brands need to be more careful about who they work with, I find EC so triggering and have had to unfollow for my sanity. 😞

Reactions: 29

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She’s talking about moving to LA whilst her house is being renovated why would you do that? How can you be renovating a home in England but living in LA. Why would you want to be that far away so you can hardly see the process

• Haha
Reactions: 29