Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
honestly I think a lot of the sponsorships she gets are dumb, and I don’t understand why those brands choose to partner with her.I’m also surprised she gets so many still when her views and followers are in constant decline
The thing is, her followers will still buy some of the stuff or at least check it out and maybe buy other things off the site. It actually doesn’t matter if she doesn’t shop there, because it’s still pretty likely that her subscribers do.

Lechat

VIP Member
Sorry if I’ve missed this, but what show did she appear on? This reel came up on my insta and she’s whittering on about her height 🥴 but I had no idea she’d been on a show? It looks like a dating show as well

Dollyyy1984

james posted a screenshot of a song on Spotify, which he was listening to on someone called Sofia’s AirPods.
Turns out it’s a girl called Sofia Belhouari, who’s sent tweets to James inviting him to her house or something. Further digging shows that he’s liked more of her insta posts over the last three months than he has Emily’s. There was more to it but I can’t remember all of the details but it was all discussed in the previous thread!
Thank you!!

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Does anyone have a picture of her sideburns before?? I’d never noticed it! I have hair that falls down that way but can just tuck it behind my ears
If you scroll through her Instagram you can actually see that the sideburns change! Sometimes it looks like it has recently and in other pictures it looks normal..

Tegs

I have a question about the potential tourist visa for America. I was under the impression that on a tourist visa you are not allowed to work - so how does that work for her Youtube channel?

Folkevermore

VIP Member
as someone who’s dress sense is just as boring as emily’s, i’d say she thinks the dress is on theme with the movie - its black and white and james bond is pretty much always wearing a black suit with a white shirt

just a little insight from someone who dresses basic 😂
the dress itself isn’t too bad… it’s the hair and make up 😂