Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
Emily holding this empty mug throughout the entire video as if she's posing for a Real Housewives intro shoot

Untitled.png
1633977586801.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38

roryangel

VIP Member
Also, during her fav song and her original brand name “Imhereforever” - I think she was trying to not get too into it, she kept looking at the camera - you see that twice in the clip so I think she was trying to act above it!

she looks so ridiculous here!!! definitely a case of her wanting to look ‘cool’ and act like it’s no big deal instead of actually having fun, what a loser 😭😂

Reactions: 37
View attachment 806351

the Blatant body checking in these outfit photos is so annoying. She’s clearly leaning forward slightly and pushing her hips back to make her thigh gap bigger. And was it really necessary for her to lift up her shirt to show her stomach like that? She’s so so so toxic for all of the impressionable young girls who follow her
I’m 29, it’s even toxic for me, I feel horrible about myself when I see her.

Reactions: 35

mm28

So the finish line is you going to LA, oh fuk off you stupid bitch. U could have went ages ago but ur bf doesn’t want you there. Urgh can’t stand her. Tone death & self absorbed.
I hardly comment on threads but read here consistently but that has post has really hit a nerve with me! She’s truly that self absorbed that she thinks getting to LA is the finish line?! How selfish. I live in Melbourne, Australia and we are STILL in lockdown, the longest city in the world to be lockdown down in fact. We cannot travel more than 15km from our home. The pandemic is well and truly still going. There is no finish line in sight. I agree with you, very tone deaf and self absorbed. Unfollowing her right away now. There are no words I can use to describe her right now

• Heart

Queenofbrioche

I'm sorry but that video is absolute cringe. I'd love to see that letter she wrote to the previous owner of the house, she probably stated she was a spoilt brat who gets everything she wants so needs to get this or she'll throw a tantrum 🤣
Also "if 15 year old Emily knew this" - why does she act like she had the most awful abusive childhood when she says things like that? You grew up in a middle class family that gave you everything you wanted and went to a good school Emily. Get some perspective on life girl 🤦‍♀️

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Ok so the house hunting was literally just for content and she wasn’t actually looking for somewhere to live 🙄 what a waste of time for the people showing her the houses!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

fidgetjo

VIP Member
So she bought a house. As we all expected… so in her tik tok where she said it wasn’t about moving was a bare faced lie.

Chickentikka

She should have stayed with jake. I think she would have been happy. But who knows
Ummmm.. how could she possibly have dared to stay with Jake when he swore when speaking to her.

I laugh every time I remember her making that comment as one of the reasons they broke up.

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
she is soo salty in her comments, no wonder she can’t keep friends and james wants to run away every five minutes. Her personality sucks

HandTmum

It really frustrates me that brands are still working with someone with an obvious eating disorder, to promote food 😑 when will it stop?

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I actually hate her so much. Try having cancer and being too scared to leave your house Emily, that’s long.
Yea this just come across so wrong….all those people that have been on the front line, that have lost loved ones, jobs, homes etc and all Emily is worried about is her lack of holiday for 18mths? She has has it SO easy and doesnt even seem to acknowledge that! Also, I haven’t been on holiday for years not just because of covid but because I physically can’t afford to, but I don’t constantly moan about it to people and feel sorry for myself! She has the funds to basically go anywhere she wants whenever she wants, she should think herself bloody lucky!!!

• Heart

Indie_

Screenshot_20211021-102606_Instagram.jpg

"I'm going to birmingham next week. Are there any restaurants that would love to gift me free food? In exchange for an instagram story*.
Also, if there's any companies that want to gift me a free day out or experience dm me!!

*story not guaranteed"

Reactions: 33