Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stand-up delivery is a bit weird I think. The material isn’t great, but it would land better with a seasoned stand up

I've heard rumours that Paddy McGuinness cheated on his Mrs with Emily Atack (amongst others *cough* Nicole Appleton and Holly Willoughby) can anybody shed any light? I can 100% believe it of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So is Emily the woman Paddy has been messaging behind his wife’s back or is she one of many? She is so not a girl’s girl. Shame on Paddy.

Reactions: 7
I'm not convinced she is, although at the same time I wouldn't be surprised. Back in March and the beginning of the year there were a lot of weird non-stories about her on the Daily Mail just recycling old selfies or stuff from her book. That got my PR senses tingling as this can be a strategy to deflect away from a story that someone doesn't want to come out - ie 'we'll give you all this content, but please don't put this out'. In April my friend who knows her said she'd been caught 'doing something silly' - I didn't push too much as it wasn't appropriate for the conversation, but I assumed maybe she'd been caught doing coke or something. Now I'm thinking it could be this.

Or it could be a massive reach.

Reactions: 12
^... or her sister is her publicist (at that YMV place that does all the ITV crowd apart from, now, Holly) and that family will do anything for fame?

Reactions: 3
I'm not convinced she is, although at the same time I wouldn't be surprised. Back in March and the beginning of the year there were a lot of weird non-stories about her on the Daily Mail just recycling old selfies or stuff from her book. That got my PR senses tingling as this can be a strategy to deflect away from a story that someone doesn't want to come out - ie 'we'll give you all this content, but please don't put this out'. In April my friend who knows her said she'd been caught 'doing something silly' - I didn't push too much as it wasn't appropriate for the conversation, but I assumed maybe she'd been caught doing coke or something. Now I'm thinking it could be this.

Or it could be a massive reach.
was that not around the time, I’m sure I read on here, a celeb was off her face in the bathroom at the brits? (I assumed her with the descriptions given?) I think it may have bn on the secret celeb goss thread.

Reactions: 4
I've heard rumours that Paddy McGuinness cheated on his Mrs with Emily Atack (amongst others *cough* Nicole Appleton and Holly Willoughby) can anybody shed any light? I can 100% believe it of her.
I have a friend in TV who said the crew had to keep stopping and wait for Emily and Paddy as they going to ‘finish’ in the dressing room :sick: sounds like it was an open secret!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I have a friend in TV who said the crew had to keep stopping and wait for Emily and Paddy as they going to ‘finish’ in the dressing room :sick: sounds like it was an open secret!!
What did they work on together?

I wonder if she’s just a nice easy scapegoat to point the finger at, when we all know who the more difficult person would be…

Reactions: 2
So she's now dating that hot guy Liam from big brother back in 2017. He was sensible so wtf is he doing with her? Can't see it working, she's a massive attention seeker and he seems the opposite 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she's now dating that hot guy Liam from big brother back in 2017. He was sensible so wtf is he doing with her? Can't see it working, she's a massive attention seeker and he seems the opposite 👀
Talk about outing yourself with your fauxmance in the papers

Reactions: 2
Never liked her, I’ve always got ‘that vibe’ off of her. She’s one person you wouldn’t trust in your friendship group, defo one that puts it about just abit too much 😂

Reactions: 6