Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The press are so scared to speak the truth these days that they have to call her incredible when she doesn't look that. She looks alright but "incredible"???
They do that on purpose when someone looks bad so it gains more comments/shares

Reactions: 11
I hate the language the press use when talking about women. ‘Incredible’, ‘curvaceous’, ‘her long tresses’ etc, etc. it’s cringeworthy and derogatory, they know exactly what they’re doing when they write these pieces.

Reactions: 9
I think shehas probably paid for the article, in some of the pictures she is clearly looking at the camera
The only one where I can see she’s looking at the camera is the posed picture from the one her sister took of her from her Instagram where she’s wearing sunglasses and is angled in such a way where she looks slimmer

Reactions: 4
I think she looks great but she looks nothing like the photos she posts to her grid.

Reactions: 8

The press are so scared to speak the truth these days that they have to call her incredible when she doesn't look that. She looks alright but "incredible"???
I don’t know how she keeps a straight face. She is plump and yet in her IG posts she looks svelte. What a photoshopping filtering fibber.

Reactions: 7
I would be surprised if she wasn't involved with getting those latest beach pics in the tabloids.

Her latest insta bikini vs tabloids at least is more about angles and lighting than photoshop.

Reactions: 1
I was flicking around the tv channels, as one does on a Sunday morning, and saw her on one of those god-awful cookery/talk-show things (sorry, but that format just does NOT work). She seemed to be just babbling about nothing while everyone else was just ignoring her. The funny little man who drinks wine for a living (go figger!?) asked her a pointless question and she gave an equally pointless answer. What on EARTH does she do? I mean what's her talent and why is she on TV? I mean, what's the POINT. I actually sat and watched for 5 minutes, I couldn't believe how utterly banal and pointless it all was. Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was flicking around the tv channels, as one does on a Sunday morning, and saw her on one of those god-awful cookery/talk-show things (sorry, but that format just does NOT work). She seemed to be just babbling about nothing while everyone else was just ignoring her. The funny little man who drinks wine for a living (go figger!?) asked her a pointless question and she gave an equally pointless answer. What on EARTH does she do? I mean what's her talent and why is she on TV? I mean, what's the POINT. I actually sat and watched for 5 minutes, I couldn't believe how utterly banal and pointless it all was. Amazing.
BIB - because she’s connected via her mother and uncle and her distant relative Paul McCartney. She isn’t talented, she is passably attractive when she filters and has loads of slap on, and she plays the media who are happy to report on her.

Reactions: 5
Nearly all of her family are in showbiz in some way. Aunts, uncles, cousins. Her sister is her agent & her brother is a musician. Nepotism at its finest.

Reactions: 8
Nearly all of her family are in showbiz in some way. Aunts, uncles, cousins. Her sister is her agent & her brother is a musician. Nepotism at its finest.
I think I was a bit harsh. There are 'showbiz' people, I get that. I just think from what I saw her level is Butlins, a travelling circus or working in theatre at a British holiday resort like Skegness. I don't think mainstream TV is quite her level. That's probably what irk's me ... thinking about genuinely talented people with no connections slaving away at holiday resorts or on cruise-ships but wishing they could be on TV. Reminds me of Fearne Cotton ... to me, absolutely zero talent, but very connected.

Reactions: 11
Her dad was also a musician. Was in a pop band in the 1970s with his twin brother.

Several years ago I went to see an eagles tribute and they were both in that.

And as people have said, mum, aunt, uncle, Paul McCartney, they're a showbiz family.

Reactions: 2
Her dad was also a musician. Was in a pop band in the 1970s with his twin brother.

Several years ago I went to see an eagles tribute and they were both in that.

And as people have said, mum, aunt, uncle, Paul McCartney, they're a showbiz family.
Apart from McCartney, the rest of them are in the biz but not particularly talented.

Reactions: 3
I think shehas probably paid for the article, in some of the pictures she is clearly looking at the camera
After spending time with Emily on holiday, I can confirm that she knows exactly when the paps are there and she makes sure she’s caught at her best angles. I was oblivious to them and only knew when I saw the pics the next day.

Got to say though, she is attractive in the flesh but she knows it - she’s up herself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9