Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she never tie her hair up when she works out? If I’m doing any kind of workout, the hair needs to be up! Otherwise it’ll fly everywhere and get super sweaty.

Reactions: 4
I think she doesn't like her face maybe. Not sure why she's a good looking girl. As she always has those hideous ray bans on too

Reactions: 2
In one of her recent vids on YT you can see the hotel room and bed...and that she's had move a table and chairs out of the way to throw all the bedding on the floor, to get the pics for the gram!
If she's advertising the hotel and posting these pictures wouldn't this be false advertising? 🤔
Yep around 6.47 in her you tube vid. The orange wotsit shows she has moved the table and chairs and you can see the duvet on the floor! I bet she left it there for the cleaners to sort out too. Slobby and disgusting. No wonder she has to have a gifted cleaning service in her flat. What a woman

• Haha
Why does she never tie her hair up when she works out? If I’m doing any kind of workout, the hair needs to be up! Otherwise it’ll fly everywhere and get super sweaty.
I was thinking that yesterday. I can never work out with my hair down in my face. Each to their own, I guess.

So now she has conversations with her mum via IG? Was there any need for her mum to comment on her latest AD? Has it got so bad that she needs to get family members to boost engagement for her?

Still posting absolutely nothing of substance on IG stories, I see. Affiliate links to tit clothes, her watsit orange photo editor, and her bf walking around like a ponce. Funny as the word ponce means a man that lives off a woman's earnings and that seems to be what he does. I do not believe his shop brings in that much money.

Reactions: 1
Still posting absolutely nothing of substance on IG stories, I see. Affiliate links to tit clothes, her watsit orange photo editor, and her bf walking around like a ponce. Funny as the word ponce means a man that lives off a woman's earnings and that seems to be what he does. I do not believe his shop brings in that much money.
You need to have something of substance in your life to be able to post it. Tesco value Em has nothing, I’m surprised she hasn’t gone and got a job as she seems to have nothing much to do.

I think they both make a lovely couple, like dumb and dumber. Both seem clueless, neither seem like they particularly want to be in that relationship but they both know they have a good thing going. Him by getting to live rent free and enjoy all the gifted dinners etc she gets. Her by having some small amount of content. She can whine and bum itch about him otherwise it would only be affiliate links 100% of the time.

You need to have something of substance in your life to be able to post it. Tesco value Em has nothing, I’m surprised she hasn’t gone and got a job as she seems to have nothing much to do.

I think they both make a lovely couple, like dumb and dumber. Both seem clueless, neither seem like they particularly want to be in that relationship but they both know they have a good thing going. Him by getting to live rent free and enjoy all the gifted dinners etc she gets. Her by having some small amount of content. She can whine and bum itch about him otherwise it would only be affiliate links 100% of the time.
Totally agree. I think a lot of bigger opportunities aren’t coming her way. She will go to lots of Xmas events now as brands want to push their Xmas stock but does attending an even pay the bills? I honestly think her content was better when in Leeds. Now she’s in London it’s so boring, she has nothing but fitness classes and press events

Totally agree. I think a lot of bigger opportunities aren’t coming her way. She will go to lots of Xmas events now as brands want to push their Xmas stock but does attending an even pay the bills? I honestly think her content was better when in Leeds. Now she’s in London it’s so boring, she has nothing but fitness classes and press events
No, I don't think she will get paid for attending events. That is why her ads are such a mismatch of products because she will take anything she can get her orange hands on.

Reactions: 3
So far today Tesco value Em’s day off has consisted off:

- Gym (gifted, free)
- Food event (gifted, free)
- Hair treatment (gifted, free)

I wonder if she can manage a whole day of gifted, free tit.

So far today Tesco value Em’s day off has consisted off:

- Gym (gifted, free)
- Food event (gifted, free)
- Hair treatment (gifted, free)

I wonder if she can manage a whole day of gifted, free tit.
Standard. Her hair looked crap even after a blow dry. She needs 3 to 4 inches chopped stat!

Reactions: 4
Of course she can't manage a day. What would she do?! She has absolutely no interests in life aside from shallow materialistic tit. Her content is utterly dull as a result. I mean she thinks that 'carbs' are content and one of her interests. Once again, thanks for the comedy Em. You make me feel so much better about my non gifted life :LOL:😘

Standard. Her hair looked crap even after a blow dry. She needs 3 to 4 inches chopped stat!
Her hair is ducking awful. It’s like state dumped onto the top of her head. For someone who gets a lot of free haircuts and treatments you would think she would have better hair but no it’s brassy blonde, stringy and thinning and just looks awful. Stop bleaching it and cut it all off Tesco value Em.

Of course she can't manage a day. What would she do?! She has absolutely no interests in life aside from shallow materialistic tit. Her content is utterly dull as a result. I mean she thinks that 'carbs' are content and one of her interests. Once again, thanks for the comedy Em. You make me feel so much better about my non gifted life :LOL:😘
Don’t you think she is bored by her empty life. Surely she cannot think that her life is fulfilling. True on the carbs bit! I think she shows off that she eats so many carbs to show that she can eat what she wants and have a nice figure 🙄

Also she is such a tourist. All the places she eats are so obvious and touristy, she hasn’t found any of London’s hidden gems. Or maybe they won’t ‘kindly gift’ her a meal...

Her hair is ducking awful. It’s like state dumped onto the top of her head. For someone who gets a lot of free haircuts and treatments you would think she would have better hair but no it’s brassy blonde, stringy and thinning and just looks awful. Stop bleaching it and cut it all off Tesco value Em.

Don’t you think she is bored by her empty life. Surely she cannot think that her life is fulfilling. True on the carbs bit! I think she shows off that she eats so many carbs to show that she can eat what she wants and have a nice figure 🙄

Also she is such a tourist. All the places she eats are so obvious and touristy, she hasn’t found any of London’s hidden gems. Or maybe they won’t ‘kindly gift’ her a meal...
Yes about her being a tourist! Never going to any quirky, interesting places. But as you said, probably just cos they don't do free stuff for 'influencers'.

Her hair absolutely baffles me, for someone who has it done by all these top hairdressers, why aren't they advising her to cut half of it off and tone the colour down. Her hair clashes with her skintone so much. It doesn't look good at all. Like everyone else says - cheap cheap cheap.

She went to an ad / press / gifted event about peanuts. I mean the event clearly had a charity element (about testicular cancer) but I still can’t understand the relevance to her audience of young women? She really will go to anything for content.

Oh and just saw she’s back in Leeds again. Considering all the stuff London has to offer a person in their twenties, you have to ask why is she constantly back home?

She went to an ad / press / gifted event about peanuts. I mean the event clearly had a charity element (about testicular cancer) but I still can’t understand the relevance to her audience of young women? She really will go to anything for content.

Oh and just saw she’s back in Leeds again. Considering all the stuff London has to offer a person in their twenties, you have to ask why is she constantly back home?
She needs to go back so she can remind us yet again that she's from Yorkshire (in case you didn't know) and then slag off London whilst she's at it. She will bang on about the fresh countryside air which would be understandable if we actually saw her out in it. Instead all we see is her in Leeds (a major city) or posing in her bedroom.
The air in London would be cleaner if spoilt lazy people like Em stopped taking unnecessary taxis everywhere when we have an extensive (mostly!) reliable transport system
Em will never explore London as she doesn't want to go near any "sketchy areas" as she calls them. She is an ignorant snob and a half

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she acting like she's the first person in the world to have IG likes removed? It has been like that in North America since spring.

Her content is just absolute shite. I don't know why she lives in London as she does nothing exciting.

I saw she went out for dinner with her pregnant friend to celebrate... Except it was a gifted meal. Imagine that. You go for dinner with your friend and she doesn't even pay for it, lol.

I’ve figured she goes home a lot because a her freebies get sent there, so no doubt she back to pick up another load of make up to shill and flammable polyester to wear.
She also gets her nails and hair done for free. She literally travels half way up the country to get her orange mitts on freebies. Quite gross.

• Haha
I’ve figured she goes home a lot because a her freebies get sent there, so no doubt she back to pick up another load of make up to shill and flammable polyester to wear.
She also gets her nails and hair done for free. She literally travels half way up the country to get her orange mitts on freebies. Quite gross.
Wow, I didn't realise how far London is from York, almost 5 hours. I think you are correct about her freebies being sent there. She should just set up a PO box in London.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.