Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has no shame does she? There is no limit to her begging.
Looks like the code says "eat worm" loool

I think she hates the flat. She only says she’s proud and happy when she’s read here and seen that weve commented on her negativity. I think she has a serious case of buyers remorse which explains the need to ‘rip everything out‘, pretend there’s problems with electrics and plumbing, that the kitchen is too cheap, bathrooms are too blokey, that she needs to add an office and garden pod. She despetately wants to make content like Inthefrow and josieldn who did their places up (Albeit with a tonne of freebies). She thinks it’s a magic way to more engagement. I honestly have no idea how she’s affording it, but that’s why shes living on an air bed waiting for freebies. It’s very sad.

she should just spend the money on decorations and furnishing and see what needs doing in a year. She looks such a fool ripping out a flat that isn’t in bad condition when she paid silly money for it.
the truth is she lives like a pig and no where she lives will be nice. Her last flat was half arsed, no nice rugs down, no pictures on the wall, dirty bedding, rooms not used their potential. I mean she had a spare room just full of tit and filmed her whole life in the kitchen space which is what she is doing again. She can’t blame the fact that it’s rented as the decor and furnishing is on her!
It is a stupid time for her to have bought in London... When there is a global pandemic and her "career" is sinking. I can't imagine she's making much money right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they are living way beyond their means, now "house poor" so to speak.

Just looking on the map again, there’s a sainsburys about 5 min walk from her flat! And yet she’s always having takeaways or walking to some fancy bakery. Honestly what a twit she is.
Her excuse always is that there's no grocery store close by...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Nobody cared that she bought a flat except her.. she did anything she possibly could to avoid saying it was a flat. Whenever she did a q&a she dismissed the question and would just reply “it’s a 3 bed 2 bath.” It’s a 2 bed, 1 bath with a shower and a weird room with loads of doors that she’s decided to call a bedroom but that anyone with any interiors knowledge would never use as a bedroom because it makes no sense whatsoever. Just own it Em. Ps. No one wants to go for coffee with you to chat about your flat.

Reactions: 7
All the talk she gave of not wanting to live in a “dodgy area”.. completely writing off lovely places like Putney and Chiswick.. and she chooses to spend 800k on a dingy flat in Sands End that has a higher unemployment rate than the national average and recorded over 1200 reports of street level crime in October alone. She really didn’t think this through did she? The lifestyle she’s portraying is a far cry from her reality.
Chiswick is a beautiful area. I would live there in a heartbeat.

Omg she is going crazy on the home account! why is she putting so much energy into the flat issue? She wasn’t honest from day one, when she moved in and people asked she said it 3 bed and 2 bath and it was posters on here that spotted she had another flat above her, if she could have carried on pretending it was a house she could have! What a loon.

and then said she misses her old area... um she’s moved about 10 mins away. head
She is a bleeping pathetic lunatic.

Omg she is going crazy on the home account! why is she putting so much energy into the flat issue? She wasn’t honest from day one, when she moved in and people asked she said it 3 bed and 2 bath and it was posters on here that spotted she had another flat above her, if she could have carried on pretending it was a house she could have! What a loon.

and then said she misses her old area... um she’s moved about 10 mins away. head
Oh and there she is doxxing people again to her followers by not hiding their name. At least most influencers do that when reposting a message, even "bad" ones. She covers the names of those who send nice messages so her intentions are very clear. bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I take back feeling sorry for her.
She is a bleeping lunatic and watching this play out is hilarious. She is mad.
Shame on her for not blocking people's usernames. She is just tragic. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I take back feeling sorry for her.
It is actually hilarious how butthurt she is. The funny thing is, I think she messages herself so she can address what is said on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emma‘s flat. Planning portal shows the application to extend and split into two flats. permission was granted. Property was later extended a couple of times. She’s a moron and a liar. It’s so obvious they were built as houses and split into flats. She’s just furious people have called her out on it, sad sad woman.

And yes I agree messages herself or gets her mum to message her saying how mean people are and to call it a palace if she wants 🙄🙄🙄 sorry ma sheldon but you’ve raised a horrible brat.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Emma‘s flat. Planning portal shows the application to extend and split into two flats. permission was granted. Property was later extended a couple of times. She’s a moron and a liar. It’s so obvious they were built as houses and split into flats. She’s just furious people have called her out on it, sad sad woman.
Thanks for crossing out the address! One of the things that makes me furious about Em is her doxxing people. I don't want her to say that we do that here.

Reactions: 2
There is no other entrance for her neighbour to get in other than the same front door. Unless she goes around the back through the garden and climbs up like bleeping Spider-Man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's outrageous!
Can she get done for that?
I mean, reported for violation of privacy or whatever?
I have no idea regarding rules and regulations regarding this sort of stuff but to me it sound wrong she disclosed the person full name and profile.

There is no other entrance for her neighbour to get in other than the same front door. Unless she goes around the back through the garden and climbs up like bleeping Spider-Man.
Ooh so it's a shared door, communal area?

That's outrageous!
Can she get done for that?
I mean, reported for violation of privacy or whatever?
I have no idea regarding rules and regulations regarding this sort of stuff but to me it sound wrong she disclosed the person full name and profile.
I am not sure. Would be great if she could. She doxxed me online years ago and has doxxed other people too and contacted their employers. She is horrible.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

I am not sure. Would be great if she could. She doxxed me online years ago and has doxxed other people too and contacted their employers. She is horrible.
Yes, I won’t share the floor plan, but it clearly says “communal hallway” on it.

she’s contacted people’s employers???!!! I sent her a message a while ago-it wasn’t mean or rude-and she came back with a passive aggressive reply. Asked for my full name and address so she could send me something nice to cheer me up as I was obviously going through a hard time. It was actually quite clever of her to be honest!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Interestingly the street she used to live on and flat she rented had separate door entrances (she shared this photo so not me outing her). You can see it has two doors, and all the flats on this road are the same. Possibly these ones were built as flats or the front doors were wide enough to create two doors. So shes deliberately trying to share her old flat to make people thing it has the same entrance. But it doesn’t! the flat she’s bought clearly shares the same front door!

Oh and her old flat is literally two mins from this one, so much for missing the area when she’s in the exact same area!

Attachments

• Haha
she’s contacted people’s employers???!!! I sent her a message a while ago-it wasn’t mean or rude-and she came back with a passive aggressive reply. Asked for my full name and address so she could send me something nice to cheer me up as I was obviously going through a hard time. It was actually quite clever of her to be honest!
omg she is unhinged seriously, did you give it to her? she is unwell

also, the thing that pisses me off the most about influencers is the fact that us viewers aren’t allowed to think differently or have an opinion. In the same way I can watch an episode of Eastenders and comment that the acting was crap and the storyline disappointing, I can say the same thing about an influencer-they are a product. They can’t have it both ways.

Sorry for picking on Eastenders! It was just to get my point across.

Reactions: 5
wow this is shocking. how underhand to get your details.

Reactions: 4
omg she is unhinged seriously, did you give it to her? she is unwell
no I did not give it to her. I saw through it immediately. But it is quite a clever response to any ‘hate’ messages. You can’t really get mad at her in response when she is ‘pretending’ to want to send you something to cheer you up and that she realllly wants to make you ‘happy’. It was all a bit weird. I did chuckle to myself though.

Yes, she has. I hope that you never gave her your details? What an absolute creep she is.

no I did not give it to her. I saw through it immediately. But it is quite a clever response to any ‘hate’ messages. You can’t really get mad at her in response when she is ‘pretending’ to want to send you something to cheer you up and that she realllly wants to make you ‘happy’. It was all a bit weird. I did chuckle to myself though.
I should also point out that whilst my message wasn’t horrible or rude, it wasn’t complimentary either. Just me pointing out that I’m a bit sick of all the consumption and ‘gifting’ etc of late. She said in her reply that she often works 12-14 hour days (I want to write that she put 12-16 hour days and think she did but can’t be certain). I laughed and laughed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.