Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen plenty of nice flats in that area that are much nicer than that for 100-200k less. She is crazy paying that! Whatever she spends on it she is not going to make back! Im sure she still thinks we’re in the early 90’s and is expecting to make ten fold on a property in the near future. It’s not gonna happen Em.
She has overpaid!! I know people more central in stunning 2 beds more spacious and about £100k less. Plus the amount she is spending on work is not adding value.
no wonder matthew didnt want to go in on the flat. She has thrown her money away! 😳

it is the one you are thinking but the rightmove pictures are old, put the postcode into a planning application search to find the current floor plans, with the court yard and all.

Reactions: 1
I’m still laughing about her posts yesterday.. “I wish I could show you the front of my house” and posts pics of a huge Victorian 5 storey with a massive portico and a cute mews house. Reality is she lives in a house that looks like a 2 up 2 down from the outside and she shares a communal hallway with the person upstairs. She really needs to stop telling so many lies.

@Just having a nose out of curiosity, do you know her personally? Because that was a pretty difficult find.
The part about not showing the front because it was on a main road too... eye roll

• Haha
She paid nearly 800k to live in a ground floor flat with a jumbled up floor plan and a neighbour directly above her. All this talk of a private garden too.. hardly private when the neighbour above has a roof terrace that overlooks it.
I wonder if they sit and watch her doing the same reel with that tree at the back of the garden over and over again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She paid nearly 800k to live in a ground floor flat with a jumbled up floor plan and a neighbour directly above her. All this talk of a private garden too.. hardly private when the neighbour above has a roof terrace that overlooks it.
Lol 😂 where did you get this picture?

Am I searching for South Kensington or Fulham?
I searched for a major estate agent beginning with ‘S’ followed by 2 bed flat fulham sold

Go to google images. Look carefully at the results and look for the photo ach0902 shared.

Should say thanks to @Just having a nose for the find.

Reactions: 6
Grace Victory is in an induced coma due to covid, and her baby was born 2 months early... many influencers are posting about it, yet absolute crickets from Emma. Showing her true colours once again. No way she doesn't know about it but I guess she is too busy posting affiliate links. Vile witch.

Reactions: 2
Followers are dropping rapidly again. I checked the councils planning dept and there’s no recent planning application for that address despite Em saying she’s waiting to hear a decision.

Reactions: 3
Grace Victory is in an induced coma due to covid, and her baby was born 2 months early... many influencers are posting about it, yet absolute crickets from Emma. Showing her true colours once again. No way she doesn't know about it but I guess she is too busy posting affiliate links. Vile witch.
bleeping hell. I’ve only watched Grace on and off over the years. Not watched a video of hers for years to be honest (for no particular reason). Really shocked and hope she pulls through. I really wanted to send positive vibes her way but comments on her Instagram are understandably limited.

Followers are dropping rapidly again. I checked the councils planning dept and there’s no recent planning application for that address despite Em saying she’s waiting to hear a decision.
I couldn’t find it either!

it’s very sad about Grace Victory. em won’t have time to post about that whilst she’s sharing aff links and bragging about spending 20k on a kitchen. She’s too vapid.

bleeping hell. I’ve only watched Grace on and off over the years. Not watched a video of hers for years to be honest (for no particular reason). Really shocked and hope she pulls through. I really wanted to send positive vibes her way but comments on her Instagram are understandably limited.
I’m not aware of this will check it out now. Sounds awful!

Gets a mortgage on a £800k flat but begs for food.. She's vile, honestly shocked she could of bought a gorgeous house in Leeds with a garden but no a small flat in London so she can live her fake life.

Basically use my code so I can get free takeaways. She’s gross. Does she ever buy her own food?

The price of the house has shocked me! She could get a huge house in the north!!

it kinda makes me feel sick though the type of money that these influencers earn.. she is not even that big and can afford that. I bloody dread to think how much someone like hinch earns...:sick:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.