Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted an odd story... She was at a park and said "my parents got married here years ago... Wild."

I find that odd as she has alluded over the years to her father being abusive and not in the picture. And her mum being amazing at raising the kids on her own.

Now, my dad left when I was v young and was abusive and I certainly know that if I was at the venue where my parents got married, I def wouldn't mention him.

Reactions: 2
I noticed that and thought very weird thing to say.

shes alluded to an abusive and absent father (she said her mum raised her and her brother). im sure she’s mentioned treating her mum and her mums partner too. So its odd to be talking about her parents location getting married for sure.

Reactions: 1
I noticed that and thought very weird thing to say.

shes alluded to an abusive and absent father (she said her mum raised her and her brother). im sure she’s mentioned treating her mum and her mums partner too. So its odd to be talking about her parents location getting married for sure.
Could she be talking about her mum and stepdad perhaps.

She has no clue when it comes to the damn dog. Doing another workout with a rope and Maple is pulling on it/biting it, most likely as she is teething. But Em doesn't correct or distract her. Take a toy with you and when she starts doing that, say "NO" and give her the toy/bone to chew instead. Honestly wonder if Em has any brain cells.

Makes me sick seeing all of the PR stuff she is sent when she does absolutely nothing.

The only reason this orange bleep wanted to go back to her mum’s place was because she wanted to collect all the freebies that were piling up in the spare bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only reason this orange bleep wanted to go back to her mum’s place was because she wanted to collect all the freebies that were piling up in the spare bedroom.
Yep. Why not change her address to the London one? Would love if her mum just donated all that tit lol.

Jesus does the girl eat anything other than takeaways??! Although I don’t believe for a second she can really eat all that EVERY day...

Reactions: 5
Jesus does the girl eat anything other than takeaways??! Although I don’t believe for a second she can really eat all that EVERY day...
Neither do. Either she does eat it all and that's why she exercises like a maniac, and perhaps purges. Or she lies and barely touches it and exercises like a maniac. Don't forget all the loaves of bread, cakes, etc she also claims to eat.

“I’ve been going here since I was a few days old.” .... What you mean when you couldn’t eat anything but milk? What a bizarre thing to say. She is deranged. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her eating habits are deranged and dangerous. She just wants to brag that she’s slim and can eat takeaways and bread. At the moment I think she just works out loads to burn it off, but as she gets older it won’t be as easy and she’ll probably have to change her diet. I don’t see her eating a lot of vegetables to be honest. She can claim Thai and Japanese takeaways are healthy all she wants! She doesnt have the first clue about nutrition and honestly needs to shut up!

Reactions: 3
Allchloerose is in France. Lorna luxe and that bloke off gossip girl are in italy. That’s why she’s jealous. What a sad human being she is.

FE1EDD36-D93F-4CB9-917A-98B74C2B4343.jpeg

Allchloerose is in France. Lorna luxe and that bloke off gossip girl are in italy. That’s why she’s jealous. What a sad human being she is.

View attachment 179101
She needs to suck it up. I personally think the folk travelling are irresponsible but each to their own.

Japanese takeout tonight. They came back and the dog was jumping all over Matt, instead of correcting her, he was stroking her. They really are clueless. Stroking her is going to make her think it is good to jump on people. Fools.

Last edited:
She needs to suck it up. I personally think the folk travelling are irresponsible but each to their own.

Japanese takeout tonight. They came back and the dog was jumping all over Matt, instead of correcting her, he was stroking her. They really are clueless. Stroking her is going to make her think it is good to jump on people. Fools.
I noticed when em was doing stupid burpees with the dog she was letting the dog chew on her jumper and run with it. Then Matt letting the dog jump up. And I think there was another video of the dog being allowed to chew on a sock or trainer. I’m not a dog expert but they are storing up trouble with allowing that and not setting rules. They are two clueless idiots.

em looks so uncomfortable with the dog too. I don’t see many people hold their dog like this? I find it odd and the dog clearly doesn’t like it.

Reactions: 2
I noticed when em was doing stupid burpees with the dog she was letting the dog chew on her jumper and run with it. Then Matt letting the dog jump up. And I think there was another video of the dog being allowed to chew on a sock or trainer. I’m not a dog expert but they are storing up trouble with allowing that and not setting rules. They are two clueless idiots.

em looks so uncomfortable with the dog too. I don’t see many people hold their dog like this? I find it odd and the dog clearly doesn’t like it.

It also tells me her mum isn't training it to behave properly. With enough correction and distraction, puppies learn pretty quick.

I hate when people hold dogs like that. If they arch their back, it could really hurt them.

“I’ve been going here since I was a few days old.” .... What you mean when you couldn’t eat anything but milk? What a bizarre thing to say. She is deranged. 😂
This is at least the third time she's mentioned the 'few days old' thing when talking about that restaurant. What a bizarre flex.

Reactions: 4
Complaining in her morning thoughts again about having to live in London to do her job 😂😂 I’m sure you can affiliate link polyester from anywhere Em hun

• Haha
This is what I don’t understand.. She says she needs to be in London for work.. but she doesn’t actually work. She goes to free press events in London that she doesn’t get paid for.. she gets a goody bag and some cake. She doesn’t shoot for brands outside of her flat either, pretty sure she can sit on a work top holding a box of cereal that helps you tit from Leeds?!

Why does she keep banging on about people being abroad but not knowing if it is safe etc? She keeps going on and on about it. Who cares? Travel if you want to. Or don’t! She is like a broken record! She must be so exhausting to be around. Going on and on about the same nonsense!

and don’t get me started about her doing workouts with the dog. What a complete idiot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.