Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s morning thoughts, she’s telling us Ed Westwick is in Italy and ‘is this allowed?’... well if it wasn’t he wouldn’t bleeping be there would he? Grow up Emma.
I feel like it’s also a dig at Lorna Luxe who is in Amalfi. Em is a very jealous person clearly.

Shes become a covid maniac, judging others who have decided to venture out. Why is it any of Ems business anyway?! One minute she’s saying open nail salons, the next moaning about people in Italy. Her little pea brain must be working overtime computing all this.

I wonder if she’s finished educating herself on dress codes yet 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She’s said on twitter that Matt doesn’t moan about taking her pics because she pays for his food and travels. Imagine your dumb orange misses digging you out like that for all to see. Embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s said on twitter that Matt doesn’t moan about taking her pics because she pays for his food and travels. Imagine your dumb orange misses digging you out like that for all to see. Embarrassing!
god embarrassing or what. I wonder if he makes of it all. Like her lying about the dog. My husband would be like WTF are you doing. Guess the free food must be enough to keep him around, doesn’t say much for their relationship! He looks so grumpy in the background of her vlogs half the time. I bet he wishes she had a normal job lol

Reactions: 1
What a stupid thing to tweet. Next she will be gifted avocados and bread.

She makes Matt sound whipped.

Reactions: 1
I pay for his food 😂😂 way to emasculate the fucker!

she’s only saying it because we comment that Em keeps playing the little wife to him with baking and cleaning. Now she’s trying to pretend she’s a boss babe again by paying for it all.

meanwhile in the real world of normal relationships people go 50/50 or keep their business off social media

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I pay for his food 😂😂 way to emasculate the fucker!

she’s only saying it because we comment that Em keeps playing the little wife to him with baking and cleaning. Now she’s trying to pretend she’s a boss babe again by paying for it all.

meanwhile in the real world of normal relationships people go 50/50 or keep their business off social media
My husband would not be impressed if I made out he was that dependent or vice versa.
Most normal mature adults do not share their relationship stuff online.

Reactions: 3
I think AllChloeRose has got a picture in a tennis skirt on her grid so looks like Em is copying again.

except this isn’t an outfit. No tennis club would let you play in a bra either because they have dress codes. Something Shilly Shel needs to educate herself on 😂😂😂

716A50E6-0FBD-4CDC-B8F2-5294C6E24111.jpeg

I think AllChloeRose has got a picture in a tennis skirt on her grid so looks like Em is copying again.

except this isn’t an outfit. No tennis club would let you play in a bra either because they have dress codes. Something Shilly Shel needs to educate herself on 😂😂😂

View attachment 176252
hhahahah, yes, she definitely would not be allowed to play tennis on a court in the sports bra.

So I had a look on Em’s old YouTube videos today, she went to Canada to study and dropped out after one term. So she started in September and came home for Christmas.. she then went back out there in February for a short holiday. She lived in Canada for 3 months, however still tells people now that she lived there for a year and it’s her “second home.” The girl is deluded.

Reactions: 5
So I had a look on Em’s old YouTube videos today, she went to Canada to study and dropped out after one term. So she started in September and came home for Christmas.. she then went back out there in February for a short holiday. She lived in Canada for 3 months, however still tells people now that she lived there for a year and it’s her “second home.” The girl is deluded.
She is nuts. She went back on a visitor visa. She couldn't legally live there for more than 6 months once she stopped studying. I wonder why on earth she dropped out?

did she admit this in a vlog or did you work it out from the timescales?

did she admit this in a vlog or did you work it out from the timescales?
She says in replies to the comments. There’s a first Canada vlog put up at the end of September, she’s back home at Christmas doing ‘get ready with me’ ‘what I got for Christmas’ vids, she then does a ‘packing for Canada’ video in Feb and is back by March. So basically she went for a couple of months, dropped out and then went back for a holiday to see her boyfriend. Lolz.

Attachments

• Haha
***ALERT*** Shilly Shel is back in Yorkshire.
poor maple is going to be shoved in front of the camera non stop and probably poked and prodded by this maniac, poor thing.

Haha! Why does she have to say its legal and safe? We all know that it is legal you dimwit. We actually read and keep up with the news. And whats with the bit about taking zero risks? Didn't she get chocolate delivered by an uber?!

• Haha
***ALERT*** Shilly Shel is back in Yorkshire.
poor maple is going to be shoved in front of the camera non stop and probably poked and prodded by this maniac, poor thing.
but don't worry everyone, it's legal!!!

Also just to let you know as well that Em has taken zero risks throughout lockdown (excluding the the free cleaner entering the hovel, and regularly sending vulnerable Matt to the bakery for essential focaccia )
Honestly acknowledge your privilege Em. She makes out like she is Saint Sheldon behaving impeccably whilst the rest of the country have been recklessly doing things like going to work, or the supermarket as we are not in the privileged position of being able to pay premium to have a bar of chocolate Ubered to us.

Pathetic isn’t it. no one gives a tit that she’s travelled. The government has said its fine, she’s just making a big deal over it. Pathetic from the person that’s had takeaways and chocolate ubered. So privileged to protect herself from the risk but expect delivery drivers to work and put themselves more at risk. And often those delivery drivers are black or Asian men, who this morning on the news said they were more at risk. So spoilt white woman Em is happy to Uber tit to keep herself safe but puts minorities at risk!! That’s Em all over.

her BLM stuff was really the most performative out there, she’s changed nothing since. She makes sick with her lies and vapid life. I wonder if she had to beg Matt to drive her home as well since she’s such a pathetic orange lump that cant drive herself.

also the dog looks like it hates her 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Pathetic isn’t it. no one gives a tit that she’s travelled. The government has said its fine, she’s just making a big deal over it. Pathetic from the person that’s had takeaways and chocolate ubered. So privileged to protect herself from the risk but expect delivery drivers to work and put themselves more at risk. And often those delivery drivers are black or Asian men, who this morning on the news said they were more at risk. So spoilt white woman Em is happy to Uber tit to keep herself safe but puts minorities at risk!! That’s Em all over.

her BLM stuff was really the most performative out there, she’s changed nothing since. She makes sick with her lies and vapid life. I wonder if she had to beg Matt to drive her home as well since she’s such a pathetic orange lump that cant drive herself.

also the dog looks like it hates her 😂😂😂😂
the dog's probably like 'who the hell is this?' as Em squeals in its face. Well Maple, that is your social media consultant who you have to thank for all the free stuff you will receive, whether you need it or not.

Now will Em be risking life and limb for a #gifted#pressappointment hair cut and colour in Leeds?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the dog's probably like 'who the hell is this?' as Em squeals in its face. Well Maple, that is your social media consultant who you have to thank for all the free stuff you will receive, whether you need it or not.

Now will Em be risking life and limb for a #gifted#pressappointment hair cut and colour in Leeds?
yep the dog is probably terrified With her squealing and poking it on the nose like a 4 year old. It won’t be used to her at all. She’ll force the dog to pose with her so she can get more photos and videos. I know a lot of influencers have dogs but they don’t all force the dog to be around for content.

haha can’t wait to see. Bet she does go, anything for a freebie. With lots of disclaimers like it’s safe and legal. 🙄🙄

Rather than scaremongering and gloating that people who have travelled may not be insured, why not encourage people to check their insurance? I’ve seen people add covid19 insurance to their travel policy for around 50 quid. Rather than say “someone messaged me” 🙄🙄🙄 has she ever heard of fact checking? I feel like anyone could tell her any old tit and she’d tweet it.

0B8AEE96-DB32-4261-88D5-8639DEC784AD.jpeg

Also there’s it’s travel insurance not health insurance. Health insurance is like Bupa 🙄🙄😬😬😬

Last edited:
She is absolutely trying to shade anyone who dares travel right now because she wants them to appear careless so she can appear lawful and vigilant. When infact, it’s her that looks like the complete head because she is so THICK. You left your house to drive to meet your family to see a dog. What part of essential travel was that, Em?! It’s becoming more and more clear why she has no friends, you can just imagine how needy and draining she is in real life. Exhausting.

yep the dog is probably terrified With her squealing and poking it on the nose like a 4 year old. It won’t be used to her at all. She’ll force the dog to pose with her so she can get more photos and videos. I know a lot of influencers have dogs but they don’t all force the dog to be around for content.

haha can’t wait to see. Bet she does go, anything for a freebie. With lots of disclaimers like it’s safe and legal. 🙄🙄

Rather than scaremongering and gloating that people who have travelled may not be insured, why not encourage people to check their insurance? I’ve seen people add covid19 insurance to their travel policy for around 50 quid. Rather than say “someone messaged me” 🙄🙄🙄 has she ever heard of fact checking? I feel like anyone could tell her any old tit and she’d tweet it.

View attachment 176680

Also there’s it’s travel insurance not health insurance. Health insurance is like private healthcare 🙄🙄😬😬😬
Cue Em now googling travel corridor and acting like this is breaking news hot off the press 'omg are we allowed to go these places, and do that, like I really want to go to Greece and eat some tzatziki but should we be doing this' Although not really an issue for hyper-vigilant Em who won't even step foot in Sainsbury's at the moment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.