Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Just a theory here. She's finding low key influencer ads and buying the items so that she can then affiliate link. Brand then sees incoming links from her page and offers her a collaboration
I think you could be right. She’s been very keen to reference her specific purchases... fully expect it all to be affiliate linked.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Her disgusting socks. Their flat must stink if her boyfriend isn't putting sweaty towels in the wash. They are both filthy and she should be ashamed for even sharing that. It makes them both look like immature dirty fools. They both need to grow the fuck up.

I think she’s “responding“ to comments here that she’s like a little servant to Matt. She was saying shit like he wanted pancakes for breakfast so she made them. Weird and backwards for a couple in their 20 yrs. pretty obvious she’s tidying up after him if she’s now leaving the sweaty towels 🤢 for him to tidy. Why are they both Slobs?

also She’s now talking about a new diet and tracking calories and macros... bit of a jump from scoffing cakes and saying she can eat all the carbs she wants??
In regards to that eating plan she will do anything for money. Thought counting cals wasn't a thing for her?

Attachments

Lechat

VIP Member
Haha she’s dyed her hair lilac by accident.

She posted that an hour ago and mentioned her boyfriends PlayStation in the background. Thought he was meant to be working from home? Not a good look if any of his colleagues follow em really

Lechat

VIP Member
I saw this too and thought the exact same thing....what is she on?

Quelle surprise.... This morning Em's philosophical musings have now disappeared
haha definitely reading here then and realised what an idiot she looks like! She wants the attention of saying some profound about Covid 19 but doesn’t actually have any intelligence or critical thinking to do so.

shes moved on to hard hitting topics like why her nails are chipped (because she hasn’t had a freebie appointment somewhere in London and has to come back to Leeds to get the freebie!)

im pondering how it will affect the influencer bubble now, trips cancelled and brands are going to be affected by lack of consumer demand With people not shopping in such a period. First thing that gets cut is marketing and PR budgets so alot of influencers are going to see their income streams dropping and also less trips etc to create content to engagement will fall. Interesting times ahead.

Lechat

VIP Member
Oh dear. How embarrassing. She says she gets 1000s of messages but actually its probably about 2 given that only 40 people can be arsed to watch her live. And three of them are probably her mum, her brother and Matt. And one was you Lechat!!!!!
haha exactly! It’s dipped between 35 and 42 didn’t see more than that. Definitely doesn’t tally with the thousands of messages she says she receives! More lies!! She’s wearing heavy make up too which is a bit odd for a workout

Where to start. She posted a black square with text from two black writers from goop. No credit, just a tag. Then deleted it the next day probably because it wasn’t in keeping with her thread. Old racist tweets found and she has been called out by a blogger called Stephanie Yeboah. She has gaslighted and cried bullying equating it to racism! I don’t even contribute to her thread! Fell down a rabbit hole today 🤷🏽‍♀️
Where was she callled our?

diddler

Another day another take away. She must have had 3 or 4 this week
From what I saw on her insta stories I think she had takeaways last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and this Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. All whilst flogging people a book of “healthy” recipes lol

bubbletea123

VIP Member
yep agree, she would hate for other people to notice all the things we have.

She’s a vicious horrible person. We can see that thru what she did to you, her trip advisor reviews, people that have posted here confirming she’s begged in restaurants for freebies because she got followers. Her nicey nice image is one big act.

the good thing is she’s barely gaining followers and her engagement is dire. Only a matter of time before she has to get a real job
Em is a social climber, there's a reason she fawns over Meghan Markle and that is it. I imagine if her influencer badge wears off, she will dump Matt for a richer older man.

Her IG engagement is 1.7% which is really low. Apparently a good rate is 3.5-6%.

openbook1

VIP Member
Here we go, posted a hospital letter but still isn’t ready to talk about it. When she will she will raise awareness. The things she’ll do for attention.
She will likely never talk about it. The same way she drones on about how her dad was abusive and some day she will talk about it but never has...shes said that for 5 years

Lechat

VIP Member
Lol she keeps trying to “answer” Our comments here but we are not jealous of your grubby begging life Em!!! Actually hilarious that she thinks people would be jealous of her.
There’s also literally nothing I would compliment her on. Dirty, grubby, begs for freebies, takes free food from more deserving people. No ideas, no imagination. Survives doing low rent ads and fast fashion hauls. She is the opposite of anything g remotely inspirations. What the fuck would anyone be jealous of???

A8D8F9FE-A757-4659-9516-58BF80B5941E.jpeg

Where's she complaining about government support? Cba scrolling through the millions of aff links on her Twitter🤦‍♀️

Lechat

VIP Member
You’re right, having takeaways 5 to 6 times a week doesn’t fit with being fit or into fitness and nutrition at all! But she’s an idiot who has no clue about having a ‘brand’ and only giving advice if you’re qualified etc. She’s basically telling her audience that if you work out everyday you can scoff two pizzas a night or whatever. It’s ludicrous.
no wonder her account isn’t growing.

actual lol

258FDC5A-EB0E-44E6-BD3C-F5175302A7F6.jpeg

Last edited:

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Yes the video that was linked above. Seems odd that she has devoted a whole 10 minutes to one product doesn't it. She never normally does that. I find it so weird how enthusiastic these idiots can get about a bloody basic and overpriced moisturiser. I mean really?!
I also hate how manic she is. She speaks so fast like she's so drugs.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
So Em has sent another free copy of her book out to allchloerose. Has she actually sold any copies?? I’m also wondering if it should be marked as ad gift because em is trying to advertise by stealth. I might ask the ASA, because Em is likely breaking the rules again
Yes it should be an AD. I know this because Zoe Sugg has created apps etc and she has mentioned that she has to label them as an ad.