Em Sheldon #15 Stranded in Palma (not), babied by Mama. Always begging, but still no ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s really not much to recap from the last thread!
Begging for a ring from her lodger boyfriend
Being Emily Canhams plus one to everything and being treated awfully by her
Made a big deal about being ‘stranded’ in Palma whereas the reality was her flight was cancelled due to a massive storm, and there were further delays due to uk air traffic control going down. She also pretended she was stuck in Mallorca longer than she was but as usual Emily Canham outed her and put up a story saying they were home 😂
Can’t think of anything else. She’s so boring otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol she's so boring that the recap really is like the same as the past few. Still a liar, still a beg, still existing on aff-linking everything she can say yes to from brands that do not vet their influencer networks. She's already picking up the Christmas pace for more items 'of dreams', that she's 'loved forever' that are 'so affordable' (that won't fit, or be seasonally appropriate based on the past few years).
My prediction is this thread is the same once again, maybe more engagement begging with birthday/christmas run up, and I also predict more flat issues with damp, mould, cracks and obviously trying to fit furniture into spaces without first measuring :)

Reactions: 11
Surely this isn’t a king sized bed? It looks like a double 🫠
yeah doesn’t look that big??

Also How is she not up the wall over the fact the bed is off centre from the panelling/pictures 🫠

Reactions: 8
How are they using the second bedroom? I’d have one room as a wardrobe room instead of that crammed space as a bedroom with a massive closet in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah doesn’t look that big??

Also How is she not up the wall over the fact the bed is off centre from the panelling/pictures 🫠
I noticed this! It’s because if the bed is Centre then it’s against her horrible 2001 style wardrobes lol. Nothing in her flat flows. It all looks like cheap tat. And how she thinks she has room for a bedside table in that 9cm gap between the bed and the wall is laughable!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How are they using the second bedroom? I’d have one room as a wardrobe room instead of that crammed space as a bedroom with a massive closet in it.
She has changed the second bedroom into a wardrobe room! It’s also stuffed full of fitted wardrobes with other hoarded freebies and crap!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg the latest flog reminds me of why her channel doesn’t grow. Her accent is intolerable. Drop the vocal fry Em. You sound terrible. Also all the walking leg shots are actually nauseating. Finally her Zara try on haul attempt is ridiculous. Never buys anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I shared classes with Matt at school and he had a massive crush on a girl who had a medically induced vocal fry. It does make me wonder if Em puts the voice on because teenage-brained Matt likes it.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wtf is this outfit? If it’s warm enough for shorts I doubt you need ugg boots on. And of course they are ruined from water because she cannot dress appropriately ever 🤡

IMG_5943.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
New video - Uses the word dishevelled more than ever before. Has her hair cut by Michael Van Clark (for free of course) and her hair still looked like tit.

Reactions: 3
Who is this new (Zero personality) friend that she is trying to make happen?

Also all of this ‘Autumn’ fashion is from last year… 😂 sloppy Em

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She infuriates me! Her smugness, her personality and just general being. How did she become an influencer in the first place?! Shes so boring and thinks the sun shines from her backside. How long has she been with her fella now? Surely he should have put a ring on it by now...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.