Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so tacky. Why is she speaking like an American in her TT, this woman needs to pick a lane

Reactions: 4
Genuinely don’t get her content from Paris. Watched a few of her tik toks and it’s just eating and then moaning about the price. like at Dior (why go then?!) She says L’Avenue is basic and that prices are the same as London?? I mean who thinks Paris is going to be cheaper than London for eating out?! All major cities are pricey these days.
Then claims she’s was the only Brit in the queue at a bakery. Yeah sure 🤥🤥 stop lying it was clearly rammed with tourists.

Then her Paris tips on insta. Walk everywhere, causing your fella to get a blister! I’m sure yrs ago she used to get an Uber code and used them all the time, funny now she doesn’t have that she walks everywhere. Too tight to pay more like.
And “look at the Louvre from the outside (I don’t go in she says)”. No tit Sherlock. Shel boy is the least cultured person I’ve ever come across. Looks like all she ate was chips, hot chocolate and cakes. No wonder her teeth are rotten 🤮

Reactions: 16
Em you are begging for attention!!

no one thought her ad affiliate linked ring was an engagement ring 😂 and she deliberately put it on her wedding finger to beg for attention. It’s really pathetic!!
As if she wouldn’t mention it everyday for a year if it did happen. No way she would keep it quiet. Makes herself look very silly and childish. As usual.

She’s run out of road years ago with content and badly needs an engagement and wedding to give her something to post about and brands to engage with / beg from.

It wouldn’t surprise me if this is all calculated with the questionably employed lodger.

Reactions: 6
Can barely see her face! How are we meant to know if the foundation looks good? all we can tell is it looks very orange and dark from that angle. Yikes.

Reactions: 11
Can barely see her face! How are we meant to know if the foundation looks good? all we can tell is it looks very orange and dark from that angle. Yikes.
Her face looks greasy instead of dewy so that advert has made the foundation an easy no for me!

Reactions: 6
She’s so bleeping weird!!!! “Is it really that bad that I wear my rings on my ring finger” errrr no, not bad, just bizarrely strange, and they aren’t even nice or matching?!? The mind boggles

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Watched her Charlotte Tilbury advent calendar video on YouTube. Why can’t she speak properly? She says “serrum” instead of serum, and “automonal” when she means autumnal. Infuriating! Also interesting that she didn’t swatch a single product - suggests she’s planning on flogging it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The video is a load of shite.
Someone commented saying it looks like she brushed her hair with a toffee apple 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.