Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
never fails to baffle me how she makes money off this stuff.. misses the mark every 👏 single 👏 time 👏

That dress would’ve looked half decent with a chunky boot. Those shoes are VILE and i can’t even begin with the Nora batty tights 🤢🤢🤢🤢 That needs to be in the next title 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who actually wears tights and opened toed shoes?! I mean apart from my gran. And she hasn’t done the shoes up 😭 how is she so sloppy 😱 why doesn’t anyone tell her? Her friends bleeping ate her don’t they 😬 I CAN’T TAKE IT!!!!

Reactions: 13
There’s also this ‘look’ from her trip 😂

I mean…. It just doesn’t fit.

Another trashy look, everything tight, ill fitting and sloppy. Just mad that she thinks these photos are worth sharing and advertising the dress 🥴

F46DAFCC-C697-407C-887C-CA7F66A4EF87.jpeg
6FDCCBA5-0FCF-4B0F-BC74-D0D6567CB84F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
There’s also this ‘look’ from her trip 😂

I mean…. It just doesn’t fit.

Another trashy look, everything tight, ill fitting and sloppy. Just mad that she thinks these photos are worth sharing and advertising the dress 🥴

View attachment 1146611View attachment 1146612
She could’ve at least lowered the straps a little and made some effort to fit her boobs into the cups. I’m an E cup and even I manage to make these tiny-cupped dresses look passable

It’s so wild that she obviously sees/tries to copy what other girls do but then looks back at her tit efforts and thinks “ah yes that looks similar”. She is legit a Poundland version of basically ANY other influencer. It’s not even hard and she manages to duck it up.

And who else has she ever ever seen wearing tan tights? Literally no one does. Does she think we can’t see them? I’m honestly concerned for her mental capabilities.

Reactions: 14
‘Personally absolutely worth it’ of course it is, you didn’t pay for it!!!! I literally can’t with her. She’s so out of touch living off freebies, how can anyone support her?! Now off to Paris for another #gifted trip. Honestly makes my blood BOIL.
ACD61FAA-FC59-40FC-98C2-D4B48E88E9D4.png

Reactions: 11
Why’s she acting like it’s the first time she’s been on a Disney cruise when she was on one with Emily Canham in August?

09BD8E41-90B5-41D0-88F9-6E935F0A60E8.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s a serial liar. Lies about pretty much everything in her life? It’s really odd behaviour. She needs help.

Also she’s really dining out on her lie about landing from Florida and then going straight to Paris 🤣 who gives a duck. Em is not busy she’s just jumping from freebie to freebie whilst on offer. Yet the only content is slop and her shoving food in her gob or showing the back of her tonsils. Shows what kind of person she is

Reactions: 9
For those who say that they get angry seeing this vapid waste of space take these Freebie holidays, please do not let it get to you. I can assure you, no matter what you do in life you will ALWAYS be more successful than this slob. She may have six or seven free holidays a year now, but the reality? She’s mortgaged to the hilt in a dirty Fulham flat with a ‘boyfriend’ who bleeping hates her, she has NO friends (Emily and co evidently despise her), has to pretend she has a dog 😂 when it’s her mums, her career trajectory is non existent compared to her peers. In less that 5 years time this loser will have fallen off the face of the earth, she’ll have no more free holidays, no free food, nothing at all. Whereas you, everything you have in life you will have worked hard for, you deserve it no matter how big or small. Don’t let the lies this weirdo spouts get ylu down. Personally, I pity her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
For those who say that they get angry seeing this vapid waste of space take these Freebie holidays, please do not let it get to you. I can assure you, no matter what you do in life you will ALWAYS be more successful than this slob. She may have six or seven free holidays a year now, but the reality? She’s mortgaged to the hilt in a dirty Fulham flat with a ‘boyfriend’ who bleeping hates her, she has NO friends (Emily and co evidently despise her), has to pretend she has a dog 😂 when it’s her mums, her career trajectory is non existent compared to her peers. In less that 5 years time this loser will have fallen off the face of the earth, she’ll have no more free holidays, no free food, nothing at all. Whereas you, everything you have in life you will have worked hard for, you deserve it no matter how big or small. Don’t let the lies this weirdo spouts get ylu down. Personally, I pity her.
1000% this!!!

honestly no one should feel bad about their job, life, earnings by comparing themselves to Em.

When I first came across Em many years ago I was shocked someone so horrible with low quality content could do the job. At the time I read a lot of blogs etc so it actually opened my eyes to how the influencer industry works and that basically any old grifter who happened to have a blog at the right time earnt alot of money. That doesn’t make Em talented or special. If anything she’s just been extremely lucky because if she started today she wouldn’t have a following.
And in the last 7/8 years what has she really achieved? She worked with some good brands back in the day but not now. Follower count has stalled, she prob pays for a few tops up here and there to mask all the people unfollowing. Her family are deluded and enjoy all the freebies she gets, even though their privacy is invaded to provided content (Gran being ill, brothers illness etc). She lies about everything because in reality her world revolves around accepting every freebie going, photoshopping herself to gain more likes, and licking Emily Canham’s bum to try and get some followers.
It’s a sad little world. Everything she does is for likes and validation. It may seem like easy money but behind the scenes she prob begging for every job going etc. has to lie and embellish reality to look like she’s got stuff going on. It’s proper tit. I genuinely laugh when she says people are jealous of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes @Just having a nose and @Lechat so so true and easy to forget!

Just out of curiosity, will she get paid (money) for going on those trips, or is like a gift in kind? I genuinely have no idea how these things work. All I can think is all this time swanning around, how does she pay the bills at the end of the month?!

Reactions: 3
Good question, I’m not sure. Maybe the Disney cruise she charged them for x posts and x amount of stories? The trip she’s on with Emily just looks like she’s a plus one to me 😂 so I reckon no money for that? But suppose if it’s all free she’ll take it. It’s mad how she affords the mortgage on that place. Reckon she charges lodger a fair whack though, no wonder he hates her 🤣

Reactions: 4
Good question, I’m not sure. Maybe the Disney cruise she charged them for x posts and x amount of stories? The trip she’s on with Emily just looks like she’s a plus one to me 😂 so I reckon no money for that? But suppose if it’s all free she’ll take it. It’s mad how she affords the mortgage on that place. Reckon she charges lodger a fair whack though, no wonder he hates her 🤣
Literally what does he do to be able to pay rent though 😅 did anyone work out if he had a job or is he one of the people she employs?

Reactions: 5
Her content is actually less annoying this week as she’s can’t #adpr everything she shoves in her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her content is actually less annoying this week as she’s can’t #adpr everything she shoves in her gob

The night is still young. I’m sure she will be stinking her handbag out with some beef jerky to whack out with an aff link #ad

• Haha
Another trip to twirl around in coming up. Get the girl a green screen, she does the same shite no matter the location anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2686E805-6D2B-44FD-8DAB-C220E1AD91C4.png
Never seen a menu? Has anyone been? There’s two menu’s just there on the wall.. and your outside so you could go.. oh wait, no freebies so you can’t? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get this Paris trip, they don’t seem to be there for a reason and haven’t done anything. No museums, galleries, etc. she says she’s done 90k steps over 4 days yet today shows herself in heels. She can’t really be walking about all day in heels? Parisians must be laughing at her. Youve got Em in heels and a beach dress and Emily Canham looking like Wednesday Adams. what an odd pair

Reactions: 14
That latest TikTok has made me cringe so much. She’s done an Easter egg hunt for the lodger. Firstly if she had any gumption she’d at least try and cash on on Mother’s Day which is today rather than Easter which is still weeks away 🙄 Also, why does she insist on putting him in her videos, he looks as repulsed by her as we are 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That latest TikTok has made me cringe so much. She’s done an Easter egg hunt for the lodger. Firstly if she had any gumption she’d at least try and cash on on Mother’s Day which is today rather than Easter which is still weeks away 🙄 Also, why does she insist on putting him in her videos, he looks as repulsed by her as we are 🤣
I went to look at the tik tok… oh wow what a horrible cringe fest! Is that the best she could think of to advertise hotel chocolat? Her bf looked like he’d rather be eating toenails that participating in Nora Batty’s tik tok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.