Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t mark the virgin lounge as an ad so did she pay for that herself? If she has got some free virgin holiday somewhere then I’m reporting her lounge stories to the ASA as she’s not declared them properly and no way would that beggy witch pay

Reactions: 8
She didn’t mark the virgin lounge as an ad so did she pay for that herself? If she has got some free virgin holiday somewhere then I’m reporting her lounge stories to the ASA as she’s not declared them properly and no way would that beggy witch pay
I’ve got the screenshots ready for ASA 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly don't understand why people gift people Disney holidays, surely they don't have any challenges getting people there

Reactions: 16
Her friend is saying she manifested herself there 😂 how deluded. Babe you snagged a freebie holiday with your grubby mate. At least be humble and admit that

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her friend is saying she manifested herself there 😂 how deluded. Babe you snagged a freebie holiday with your grubby mate. At least be humble and admit that
These bellends are always 'manifesting' and it's such a load of bollocks.

100%. Annoys me because it’s bullshit and snake oil. Yet you’ve got people out there doing courses for it and coaching you to manifest. It’s a scam.

genuinely have no idea what the purpose of value of Shel Boy advertising Disney is. But we all get to watch her low quality content from it 🤣

Reactions: 11
I think there’s something to be said for putting out the right attitude as it’ll attract the right people and you’ll always be more open to opportunities, but anyone who thinks that imaging a Lamborghini will get them one is bleeping bonkers. The whole concept just pisses all over anyone who works hard for what they have.

Reactions: 12
Ok so this Disney trip. I don’t know if I’ve missed some of the content but seems all she’s posted is herself showing off? There was one story where she tramped up some steps and did comedy posing at the end. So awkward. I just don’t see the point of any of it to be honest!

Ok so this Disney trip. I don’t know if I’ve missed some of the content but seems all she’s posted is herself showing off? There was one story where she tramped up some steps and did comedy posing at the end. So awkward. I just don’t see the point of any of it to be honest!
She's just lazy and can't produce the same good content her peers do. If you look at others who have been around as long or even less time than she has they are worlds apart. I have no idea why any brand works with her.

Reactions: 5
I came here to say the same thing! What is the leg on the chair for? And she takes it off and stumbles to puts it back again, one arm in the arm, demented expression, finger in sunglasses, swoosh hair around. Just what?!?

• Haha
I can’t deal with the fact she makes her friends and family film her doing that tit. I would be so embarrassed and they would be too. Like does her friend not want to say to her that she looks so dumb?!

Noticed the bottle of wine on that breakfast… her behaviour kind of reminds me when people are drunk. I didn’t really have her down as a drinker but I’m honestly wondering because 99% of adults would have to be pissed to act like Em does.

And honestly the leg on the chair…. Why?! Does advertising Disney work better when her thigh is on display? Who is she trying to advertise to exactly?!! So. Many. Why’s.

Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness - I couldn’t even hold in the embarrassment when watching this on the stories just now… what does she look like?! The creepy eating the piece of fruit with leg on the chair… not sure what this content is in the slightest
If I was the client paying for her transatlantic luxury trip, I would be really annoyed that she’s promoting a random clothing brand while on it…

Any chance someone can throw her overboard. She is clearly not all that if she thinks that pose is ok or come to think of it any of the crap she posts

• Haha
Thing is with the bottle on the table is that it isn't actually open and there is no drink in he glass! I don't think she drinks which is why she has so many dusty bottles of hoarded booze in her hovel of a flat. It would be much easier to explain her behaviour if she was leathered the whole time!!!

She hasn't advertised this cruise AT ALL. Who is going to book on the basis of a girl who looks like she is a few sandwiches short of a picnic eating fruit with her leg on a chair. I mean really she is trying to advertise her dress more than the damn cruise. It was the same with the caribbean trip. Where is the information about anything. She sucks so badly its just painful. And this new hanger on friend seems like she is just along for the freebies much like the lodger.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well it’s all over folks. I looked up the Disney Dream and it says it’s back in port canaveral this morning at 7.30am

So the itinerary was
18 March left port Canaveral
19 March arrived at Nassau for the day
20 March arrived at Disney Castaway Cay
21 March arrived back in Port Canaveral

Trips for 2 people start from £1,116

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.