Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made it look a total waste of money. A meal with white glove service looked like it was the highlight of the whole thing, she’s not sold the trip at all.
Anyone going after this would have, without a doubt, been going anyway. She offers literally zero value for money to these businesses, has no marketing knowledge or business acumen to do work that leads to additional work. It’s all a scam😤

Reactions: 8
She could have gone for the perspective of as to why a woman in her 30s sans kids would want to book a Disney cruise - easy! But no it’s just her gurning her way around the vessel freeloading as per. Her toenails always look so long and unkempt!

Reactions: 5
She really is a Poundland Anna Delvey! wants everyone to think she’s rich with fake posh accent and buying designer bits from Bicester or with a massive discount code from Far Fetch. But actually promotes tonnes of fast fashion and diet shakes. Pretends to be an influencer by copying others but failing badly and looking cheap and silly. It shows how easy it would be to fake being an influencer, seems you just need enough balls to pretend you have any influence whatsoever and there’s enough idiot companies that will pay money 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She really is a Poundland Anna Delvey! wants everyone to think she’s rich with fake posh accent and buying designer bits from Bicester or with a massive discount code from Far Fetch. But actually promotes tonnes of fast fashion and diet shakes. Pretends to be an influencer by copying others but failing badly and looking cheap and silly. It shows how easy it would be to fake being an influencer, seems you just need enough balls to pretend you have any influence whatsoever and there’s enough idiot companies that will pay money 😬
Em Faux-vey

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone think she doesn’t actually get gifted but wants it to look like she’s working with the brands? I dunno just a thought 😂

100% can believe that. Adpr on her friends things too. I do think she gets quite a bit from the agency places that don’t select the influencer themselves though cos she’ll take anything- from the slim fast she clearly doesn’t get the context of, dog things for a dog that isn’t hers, alcohol when she doesn’t drink etc etc etc.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone think she doesn’t actually get gifted but wants it to look like she’s working with the brands? I dunno just a thought 😂
Yep deffo, she marks everything as an 'ad' so it's quite ambiguous what within the post/story is an ad so sometimes it looks like she's working with bigger brands than she is

Reactions: 7
Just watched Molly Maes new house blog.. she showed an en-suite they are going to rip out and it’s literally the image of Ems bathroom 😂 She will be mortified 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just watched Molly Maes new house blog.. she showed an en-suite they are going to rip out and it’s literally the image of Ems bathroom 😂 She will be mortified 😂
I just looked at mollies vlog and omg yes she is totally ripping out a bathroom like em’s. Incredibly wasteful as it looks ok and probably quite high quality but shows you gold is very marmite and some people don’t like it at all. I reckon Mollie will go for dark slate tiles and black matt taps and that kind of thing

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Well it’s all over folks. I looked up the Disney Dream and it says it’s back in port canaveral this morning at 7.30am

So the itinerary was
18 March left port Canaveral
19 March arrived at Nassau for the day
20 March arrived at Disney Castaway Cay
21 March arrived back in Port Canaveral

Trips for 2 people start from £1,116
Why is she still posting like she’s still there 😂😂😂 howling

Why is she still posting like she’s still there 😂😂😂 howling
🤣🤣🤣 the cruise ship she was on has now set off on a new trip. No way can Shel Boy be on it. The stories she’s tagged on that Disney cay must have been taken yesterday and looks like they drop people off in the morning and you have to be back on the ship by like 5pm. bizarre she’s posting like she’s there today when the ship booted them off at 7.30 this morning.
She must be at the airport as there’s a virgin flight back to Heathrow at 8pm Orlando time.

• Haha
Every gluten free meal she has shown looks disgusting. I’m gluten free and would honestly rather live off fruit and veg for the few days of the cruise than eat whatever that attempt at a gluten free pizza was! (The cookies also didn’t look great but I assume they were from the local area so may be a certain style of cookie!)

I’ve not done a cruise but have done plenty of all inclusive resorts across the Caribbean and have eaten incredibly. Normally, any resort that isn’t dirt cheap make some fab gluten free options but yeah I’d be very disappointed if I was on that cruise!

(I know getting food you can eat is the most important part, but when you’re paying soo much you shouldn’t get worse food just cos you cannot eat a couple of ingredients)

Reactions: 2
So she’s wide awake at 4:30am is she in the Bahamas with a coffee and bright sunshine outside like the middle of the day?

Instagram is just so fake isn’t it, stop pretending you’re still there Shelly, you’ve posted this from your kitchen in London at 8:45 😂😂😂
A73D77FD-BD14-46F0-9106-6945335299E3.jpeg
6B5A98A9-F48B-4CDF-A488-FA54ED44EC9F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha embarrassing. Thing is if you choose to tag everything you’re doing it’s not hard to find out when someone is lying which she clearly is. Disney gave her the shortest trip for free and she’s out there trying to make it seem like it’s a longer trip. I can’t believe the dire content she’s shared as well. Absolutely staggering.

Has anyone seen this tik tok of hers too? I know it’s a joke but I can’t believe lodgers response. He’s really sick of her tit isn’t he!

• Haha
Hahaha embarrassing. Thing is if you choose to tag everything you’re doing it’s not hard to find out when someone is lying which she clearly is. Disney gave her the shortest trip for free and she’s out there trying to make it seem like it’s a longer trip. I can’t believe the dire content she’s shared as well. Absolutely staggering.

Has anyone seen this tik tok of hers too? I know it’s a joke but I can’t believe lodgers response. He’s really sick of her tit isn’t he!

Good, see ya 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

he’s obviously so in love.

she’s tried to make him an influencer and he’s so uninterested it’s beyond words

Reactions: 6
me neither! He’s proper brutal and doesn’t give a tit. I bet he swerved that Disney trip as didn’t want to have take films of her gurning and stomping about the boat.
on her home account she’s still pretending she’s in the Bahamas hahahaha

Reactions: 11
me neither! He’s proper brutal and doesn’t give a tit. I bet he swerved that Disney trip as didn’t want to have take films of her gurning and stomping about the boat.
on her home account she’s still pretending she’s in the Bahamas hahahaha
It’s pathetic, wonder how he describes her to his mates, notice she never documents time spent with his friends and family.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.