Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your bin is overflowing you need to take a long hard look at yourself. If it's stuff from renovating you need to take it to the tip - she's posted before about using a service that comes to collect her waste anyway?! or you just have to fold it all down and fit in as much as you can each week until it's gone and yeah, accept and buy less stuff. It's disgusting!

Presume she doesn't have a wheelie bin because she lives in a flat not a house 😂 and that pic in the garden with lodger in the background come ON how long does it take to rake the leaves, move the chair and wait until he's not standing there and then take a proper picture? it's so strange. so, so strange.

Reactions: 10
Why is she so triggered over a bin 😂😂😂😂. She’s such a fool.

Who sent you this picture… another “influencer?” If your bloody bin is too small then buy a new one ffs. Why does she go into so much detail about something so pathetic. Em thin-skinned Shel.
3F1493F2-DED9-4955-A666-C61EFFD4742E.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Was all that bingate hullabaloo over one exchange in her DMs? Or did loads of people point out her massive consumption to her? She seems to think the amount of things she receives in packaging to be thrown away is normal?!

Reactions: 8
The journalist that covered her alleged “trolling” should now cover her incessant wastage & damage to the environment. It’s only Fair.

Balance it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have 4 bins at my house. But two get taken fortnightly and the other two every three weeks. So sending a picture saying this person has three bins is pointless. It doesn’t mean people can produce bins full of rubbish every week without thought or consequence.

Shes so thinned skinned and triggered by people calling out her wastefulness. I love the person said she needed therapy and she acts shocked 😂 she’s her own worst PR person. Sooo many people will have seen her stories and thought wasteful twit because that’s what she is.
The journalist that covered her alleged “trolling” should now cover her incessant wastage & damage to the environment. It’s only Fair.

Balance it out.
Yep Emma Barnett really really should. Would make a very interesting discussion to see how Em Shel justifies all her waste and rubbish and flying for pointless ads that no one gives a duck about.

Reactions: 7
She’s now on the beg for bin storage 😂. No wonder she can afford a flat in London on a single wage, she pays for nothing….. not even a bin or bin storage.
BB23593D-3C1C-4207-846F-FBEBDEF9D577.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
“Would love a cream one” even the way she writes is geared up to receive freebies 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
God life must have dried up for her if she's posting this much about bins. BINS! FFS honestly. She really has got nothing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount of lies she tells regarding that dog is insane.

another mcdonalds ad 😂 so luxury Shel Boy

her poor friend from America was *manifesting* old country mansions, luxury and high tea in England, yet she’s got to watch Shel Boy advertising fast food and has to kip on a sofa in a room with glass doors in a flat with mould and stuffed with freebies. Think I’d be booking a hotel 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I can’t cope 🤣 when you think she cant get any worse she on the beg for a bin 😭😭😭

I think it’s absolutely revolting the amount of waste she gets through, and yes she does need therapy!

Theres 6 people in my building (house converted to flats) so we have we have 3 recycling bins, 3 waste bins and a food waste, and let me tell you all 3 recycling bins go out every week but we fill ONE waste bin and one food waste.

I could send a picture of my 6 bins but it means duck all cause we don’t fill them all! woman.

She’s still going on about those bins on her home account. Sit down girl, you’re embarrassing yourself. And still taking photos of other peoples homes. How would she like the same done to her. Weird freak

Reactions: 15
She’s still going on about those bins on her home account. Sit down girl, you’re embarrassing yourself. And still taking photos of other peoples homes. How would she like the same done to her. Weird freak
What a sad pathetic bleep still stuck on bins because someone dared to mildly criticise her.
She’s so thin skinned that anything that isn’t praising her or asking her for aff links causes her to have a mini meltdown. She needs to grow the duck up.

Reactions: 14
Tidying again? This girl has nothing going on. All she does is move clutter around her flat in different configurations

how does tidying your freebie overload prepare you for the work week ahead?
FB7763FD-7254-428A-9381-080DC7BBCD8C.png

• Haha
She has no food in her fridge! Just condiments and drinks 😂
How much bloody booze has she hoarded?! They are clearly not drinkers…just give it away.

its like watching someone pretending to be an adult and failing miserably!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.