Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine referring to yourself as ‘Em the Christmas fairy’ 😬
Utterly cringe and makes her sound like an 9 year old child.
I bet Clinique are thrilled she’s implying their brand are only purchased by older women. whereas I imagine they want to target quite a broad age group.
She’s so laughably awful at her job. Whenever she talks to the camera you just get reminded how tit she is. And it’s all about her, she centres herself in everything because she’s a massive narcissist.
This is one of the reasons I hate influencers, they are so deluded and narcissistic.

Reactions: 5
Just seen on the news that Facebook had removed thousands of accounts with bots. If you look closely at some 10k accounts, their followers have private accounts with 20 followers. They comment on all posts quickly, they are not real.

we all know this.

it just shows how quickly their “livelihood” can go. No notice at all.

facebook owns insta.
They could destroy this lot in an instant.

Reactions: 2
Imagine your livelihood hanging on someone elses platform and decisions that are totally out of your control.

Although I think Shel is doing a good enough job of sabotaging herself. What actually is the point of these gifted stays round the corner from her? I'm sure its lovely and all that to have a nice hotel that you haven't paid for but what does it actually do to benefit her subscribers?! How is it part of her strategy to grow her business? I mean its fairly clear that from the hotels point of view they had a room with no occupancy for the night so its no loss to them to gift for free but why the hell to her subscribers need to do her doing the same old tit but from a different location. Newsflash Em, its still boring!

Reactions: 7
I don't really have much idea how this kind of thing works - is it likely that Em approached them offering to share them in return for a free stay or would they have reached out to her?

I had a quick look on their website and it looks like there's only like 4 rooms in that place and three of them were available next Monday night? I love staying in a nice hotel, it is one of the things I really missed during lockdown and am really grateful for now, but I work hard to pay for these things, cannot imagine getting the same satisfaction if it were for my 'work' and gifted instead of being paid to work.

Reactions: 3
A hotel by my work keeps gifting random influencers free stays. And by random I mean not travel ones, questionable ones that flog any old thing like Em. They also have a lovely looking new refurbished bar. None of us in work have been once for after work drinks in the 8 weeks or so since relaunch. Why should we, as their target audience for weeknight drinks when it seems quiet, spend hard earned money when others get it for free? The local pubs will do us fine.

Now if they’d reached out to even 25% of the 100 or so offices, cafes etc on the road and offered a prize for one person in each company, whether it’s a stay or a meal in the bar, those winners would have spread word of mouth and pics to 100s of people at work who have no effort to get there and spend money. Plus their family and friends they’d tell. And we could even end up recommending there to clients when they travel far.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
A hotel by my work keeps gifting random influencers free stays. And by random I mean not travel ones, questionable ones that flog any old thing like Em. They also have a lovely looking new refurbished bar. None of us in work have been once for after work drinks in the 8 weeks or so since relaunch. Why should we, as their target audience for weeknight drinks when it seems quiet, spend hard earned money when others get it for free? The local pubs will do us fine.

Now if they’d reached out to even 25% of the 100 or so offices, cafes etc on the road and offered a prize for one person in each company, whether it’s a stay or a meal in the bar, those winners would have spread word of mouth and pics to 100s of people at work who have no effort to get there and spend money. Plus their family and friends they’d tell. And we could even end up recommending there to clients when they travel far.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
This is so on point. Its like influencer marketing is just the fall back now and no one has the ability to think outside the box when it comes to promoting themselves. Plus most of them do a flipping AWFUL job at it. Take Shelboys latest stay. No info on the hotel, what is it near? Price of a stay? Why is it special? Who is the target audience? Is it family friendly? How many bedrooms do the rooms have? What makes it different to the usual hotel stay?

Nope. Just the usual having a bath and ordering food to the room which she bleeping does everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her reel with jumping into different shoes has made me laugh because all I see at the start is lodgers reflection in the framed print filming it for her. cant believe she doesn’t use a tripod as it would be more steady.
She complained about the light in her bathroom too and I think it’s odd that she doesn’t use light rings for her ad work, it’s pretty much a staple if your full time job is filming ads surely? It just shows how slapdash her whole operation is, she won’t spend money on the equipment needed.

she also had a story where a hotel chocolat Advent calendar had been delivered and lodger was ripping into it with his meaty paws 🤢Made me feel sick how grabby they both are. Do they sit in that flat hungry and devour freebies as they come through the door?? Has she ever thought about putting some of the free tit aside and doing a give away or donate to people in need? And not just bags of makeup that’s 3 years old, like up to date stuff. I bet the thought never crosses her mind

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Her reel with jumping into different shoes has made me laugh because all I see at the start is lodgers reflection in the framed print filming it for her. cant believe she doesn’t use a tripod as it would be more steady.
She complained about the light in her bathroom too and I think it’s odd that she doesn’t use light rings for her ad work, it’s pretty much a staple if your full time job is filming ads surely? It just shows how slapdash her whole operation is, she won’t spend money on the equipment needed.

she also had a story where a hotel chocolat Advent calendar had been delivered and lodger was ripping into it with his meaty paws 🤢Made me feel sick how grabby they both are. Do they sit in that flat hungry and devour freebies as they come through the door?? Has she ever thought about putting some of the free tit aside and doing a give away or donate to people in need? And not just bags of makeup that’s 3 years old, like up to date stuff. I bet the thought never crosses her mind
Of course she isn’t using a tripod.. she hasn’t been gifted one yet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course she isn’t using a tripod.. she hasn’t been gifted one yet
So true. Why pay yourself when you can get a freebie.
Noticed she’s ramped up talking about expensive flats again just after Emily Canham announced her new channel. All so passive agg between these so called influencer friends. Not an original idea between them

Reactions: 5
That Hotel Chocolat story was disgusting. Imagine you sent someone a bloody gift of an advent calendar (meant to be opened in December!) and that is what they showed. Clawing into it like a bloody Neanderthal!

Its the same with the flexing about using those delivery services 5 times a week. How much more food could this beg possibly need? She constantly shows her overflowing snack cupboard!

She's not getting the invites is she. Nails at a Mcdonalds event vs everyone else at GHD/All Saints!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
In the reel jumping into the shoes, she doesn’t even have the last pair on properly as you can see that they are unzipped. Typical half arsed effort as per.

Speaking of shoes, what on earth are the ones in the latest reel when she’s wearing the pink dress?

Those boots in that reel will never been seen again. I bet they go straight in the bin.

talking of bins, she’s complaining she has two bins but has more rubbish and can’t fit it all in. How much waste does she create?? Is she not even slightly appalled at that. How about recycling more? Or turning down some bleeping freebies? I’m a two person household, and our non recycling bin gets collected fortnightly and we rarely fill it. Only people with kids tend to max out their bins. she’s so wasteful and gross.

also her American friend coming to stay. She tweets under some weird account that fetishes english living as though we all live in the Cotswolds and have RP accents and ride horses. Absolute lunatic. Imagine spending your life fantasising about being something you’re not. Try a week in Stoke or Barnsley and see the real England. honestly these women are mental, actually so strange to live a fake life online.

Attachments

• Haha
The whole bin thing seems so weird. I get its annoying when people steal your bin but secure it better? It sounds like she doesn't have wheely bins so I doubt the Council will provide you with one? Even if they did they'd probably charge handsomely for the privilege. It's another case of she just needs to put her hand in her pocket and buy a frigging dustbin. B&Q sell them for less than £20 Emma 🙃

Reactions: 3
Yet again playing the helpless idiot. Either get a bin or speak to the council. And yes absolutely secure it! Says she has a ring camera so how is someone stealing it if she’s got security.

also love how defensive she got when someone called her out on her wastefulness. If (and it’s a big if) she gives stuff to charity every week then she’s clearly receiving an excessive amount of free stuff. Obscene. Secondly yes it’s better to take the cardboard to recycling even if you have to drive. She is basically admitting she puts recyclable materials in the bin. This is the problem with influencers. She’s running a business from home with all the waste it generates but won’t pay extra and expects council tax to cover her business waste. totally unfair on other residents whose council tax will rise because of selfish idiots like her that can’t say no to free beef jerky or lipsticks.
You do need therapy Shel Boy. A lot of it. But it probably wouldn’t work as your head is clearly so fucked up.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Oh my god. Just buy a bleeping wheelie bin from B&Q!! And put your flat number on it!
Surely anything from the renovation should be disposed of separately to normal household rubbish?! Surely if gifts turn up at her house its because she gave her address out?! Why does she start these things that expose what an absolute fool she is?

Those shoes. The state of that garden. The state of this idiot.

Reactions: 11
Those wedges are vile.
worn with the tights hahaha vile
random chair in the garden like something off shameless with lodger in the background. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I sometimes wonder if influencers are having a paradox moment when they wear obvious LV stuff.

That label has gone from luxe to hood to chav. Those wedges are so awful - I cannot believe they were created. Awful style, colour, style & I dread to think the price.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.