Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because inthefrow realised she was a complete clown.
Because the embarrassment of being friends with someone who flogs beef jerky and brags about test driving a Tesla when ITF flogs Bulgari and gets loaned Bentley’s for fashion week was too much.
I can’t imagine ITF getting anything from that friendship, not even a decent conversation…the fact they were friends is what amazes me!

Reactions: 9
Those tweets are pretty hilarious! She comes across as totally unhinged, I had no idea she was that bad back then, I thought it was more recent.

Was it ever really a friendship? Do we think Em even knows how to be 'friends' with someone, rather than just using them to promote her brand/business.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Prob these tweets? Can’t see anything from Carly or Tamara but they may have deleted. Em has deleted a lot of tweets as well. Look at how desperate and needy she is. Saying she needs to know why people unfollowed her. It’s literally none of her business??
Also lol at the I don’t post selfies in response to someone saying they unfollow for duck faced selfies. On her stories that’s literally all Em does… 🤣🤣🤣
Can’t believe these were only 4 years ago (2 of them being pandemic years!). No idea why you’d want to announce your mates don’t like you/want to be associated with you- or that you’re so self absorbed you have zero clue as to why.

Does em usually delete lots of her tweets? I noticed a lot gone when I went looking back but thought maybe connected to the Elle Darby stuff.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe these were only 4 years ago (2 of them being pandemic years!). No idea why you’d want to announce your mates don’t like you/want to be associated with you- or that you’re so self absorbed you have zero clue as to why.

Does em usually delete lots of her tweets? I noticed a lot gone when I went looking back but thought maybe connected to the Elle Darby stuff.
On many occasions she has posted opinions or things she believes are 'facts' and then whenever someone challenges her or actually brings the correct facts/info/tries to have a debate in the conversation, she quickly backtracks and deletes tweets. That or says she is targetted by everyone and can't say anything without trolls jumping in.

She’s absolutely unhinged! Imagine being a grown adult and demanding to know why someone unfollowed you. Suzie and Victoria probably met her enough times to realise she’s just using people to climb the ladder and is always on the want. Plus she’s tacky af and they both try go for the luxe angle.

She truly is a product of a family who have never told her she’s wrong, everything she does is perfect and if anyone dislikes her they’re ‘jealous’. I know a few girls like this and they cannot accept responsibility for anything it’s ALWAYS everyone else’s fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is Emshelx still following the racist Elle Darby.. doesn’t make her look good..
She will be up her arse like a rat up a drain pipe, messaging her fake words of concern when making it alllllll about her as with everything she does in life. Em strikes me as the most spineless girl in the world, too afraid to stand up too anyone and for anyone. Just look at the way she deletes her tweets the second someone questions her. Pathetic.

• Heart
She’s absolutely unhinged! Imagine being a grown adult and demanding to know why someone unfollowed you. Suzie and Victoria probably met her enough times to realise she’s just using people to climb the ladder and is always on the want. Plus she’s tacky af and they both try go for the luxe angle.

She truly is a product of a family who have never told her she’s wrong, everything she does is perfect and if anyone dislikes her they’re ‘jealous’. I know a few girls like this and they cannot accept responsibility for anything it’s ALWAYS everyone else’s fault.
This is exactly it. Except when someone like Victoria or Suzie unfollows she KNOWS that they aren't jealous and she starts to self combust because it doesn't fit with the narrative that she has been fed her whole life. So she has to turn them into bad people for unfollowing her.

Reactions: 8
Yep she went mad because her narrative is that when people don’t like her it’s because they are jealous. So when other influencers who had more than her dropped her she went into a tailspin and had to deal with the reality that she was the issue. Most normal people understand that you cannot be liked by everyone, but as Shel says in her own words she ‘expects’ people to be her friend. It’s crazy and comes from a place of utter spoilt narcissism. Thinking she’s so great there’s no way anyone wouldn’t want to be friends with her.

As for still following Elle Darby, no surprise. Like @Just having a nose says she’s prob DM’d her saying ‘omg hun just ignore the haters’. It’s so ironic since Shel ran to the papers moaning about tattle yet is happy to support a racist. Shows her morals

• Heart
I know!! 🤣 we are basically her conscious. There’s no way she didn’t know about the Elle drama before tonight so she could have unfollowed much earlier but oh no we have to point it out

• Haha
Also what a bleeping hypocrite. witches about Tattle and yet here she is reading it…

We see you Em, you’re a disingenuous, hypocritical bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will be up her arse like a rat up a drain pipe, messaging her fake words of concern when making it alllllll about her as with everything she does in life. Em strikes me as the most spineless girl in the world, too afraid to stand up too anyone and for anyone. Just look at the way she deletes her tweets the second someone questions her. Pathetic.
Don’t worry she blocked me on insta for asking a reasonable question about her glorified garden shed

• Haha
  • Wow
haha what?! Can’t wait to hear this one! 😂
I asked a question about why she had built a garden house and left the trees like that as they will cause damage etc and she didn’t like it so reposted it on her stories with something like ‘why are people so rude’ . I wasn’t impressed that my private message to her had been shared like that and her response was poor

Attachments

• Haha
Does she not understand the word imply? What a tool! 'We had a good conversation about this' is such an odd turn of phrase. Her spelling/grammar is terrible too.

She’s so immature and trying to gaslight in that exchange. ‘I never thought you were rude’. What does that even mean esp if youve used someone’s DMs to put on your page and go oh look people are telling me to cut the trees down/people are being mean about my pod etc. I agree she shouldn’t use DMs on her page. That’s why insta has those comment boxes which warns you that the influencer can use the responses on their page. It’s mad that she’s surprised people don’t like her when she pulls this tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.