Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone join her little Facebook group thing? I can’t even imagine what it’d be about when her content is all ads

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve still got mine up as my friends and family had Covid over Xmas I’ve got friends over this weekend so we said leave it up, tbf its 8ft and smells beautiful

Golf ‘sticks’ 😂😂
I’m sure yours is fine! But shel had that freebie tree delivered right at the start of December and was asking how to look after it and then left for two weeks to stay in Leeds. The tree is obviously drooping and starting to decay so cannot be nice. But she never looks after anything she has, because it’s free she doesn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 4
D637D44C-E657-4205-ABA8-191A8F21831C.png

How many cameras does she need filming her taking the baubles off her tree? She’s honestly manic in everything she does!

Reactions: 5
Why is she wearing a summer dress and clenching and sucking herself in while taking down her tree? Why hasn’t she asked Matt to help her tan her back if she is going to wear something that shows it off? Why is she doing this on a Tuesday? Isn’t this normally a weekend thing for people who work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wtf is that dress? A halter neck bodycon mini dress the first week of January? She is unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sweeping up pine needles, great content.
Also what is that monstrosity of a dish on her story, looks like she boiled every ounce of nutrition out of that veg. Never seen peas go that colour , yum

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@theprgirl A bit cheeky but your giving such a good insight on the KHM thread I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind sharing your thoughts on Em? ☺

Reactions: 4
Ahh no surprise Em is liking and commenting on tweets in support of the Fiat 500 furher Molly Mae!

How ironic she goes on about mental health and be kind. What about the mental health and being kind to workers on poverty wages making PLT clothes for boss babe Molly? I mean they have 24 hours in the day maybe they should just work a little harder like Molly and they would also be a millionaire?? Shows how what a Tory Em Sheldon is. Hates poor people and can’t recognise her own privilege like living rent free with her ma whilst she established her blog etc.

Sick of these dickheads honestly. Get off Molly mae’s hole Em, you’ve got brown all over your filler lips.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Makes tik tok about boyfriend proposing. Then says we’re not ready to get engaged on Twitter. Are you ok Em?!!

Jesus this is so embarrassing, I can't think of a more cringeworthy engagement beg. How desperate can a person be?!

You're a nasty ass bleep Em. So are your mum and brother. She infuriates me so much. Also bogging before and after filler.
Consistent with not brushing her hair, but she otherwise looks like a different person!

Reactions: 6
Was really tempted to send her a sarcastic reply on her home account earlier but didnt want to get blocked 🙃 . She shared a pic of a storage jar that's too tall for the shelf, complaining that it doesn't fit. Hun, why don't you put the shelf above it higher?! (edited to add a pic to illustrate, including where you can clearly see the whole for the shelf to go up a level to give more space underneath)

1641579949794.png

What on earth is that Paris tiktok. Honestly how does she think that she's putting out good content. And LOL to the 2020 goals, great spot! I mean I have spent the week writing 2021 on things and having to correct them but at least I'm only one year behind!

Reactions: 8
Ahh no surprise Em is liking and commenting on tweets in support of the Fiat 500 furher Molly Mae!

How ironic she goes on about mental health and be kind. What about the mental health and being kind to workers on poverty wages making PLT clothes for boss babe Molly? I mean they have 24 hours in the day maybe they should just work a little harder like Molly and they would also be a millionaire?? Shows how what a Tory Em Sheldon is. Hates poor people and can’t recognise her own privilege like living rent free with her ma whilst she established her blog etc.

Sick of these dickheads honestly. Get off Molly mae’s hole Em, you’ve got brown all over your filler lips.
This is em though, can’t stand any criticism. Just because people kill theirselves doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be criticised and unaccountable for everything. If you don’t want criticism don’t say or do anything wrong.. simple. MM comments are disgusting and she’s full of tit and people have every right to call her out on it.

Reactions: 3
Omg yes the pasta jar not fitting on the shelf… just move the shelf up. How is so she dumb? She just has much crap and can’t be bothered to rearrange the cupboard clearly!

This is em though, can’t stand any criticism. Just because people kill theirselves doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be criticised and unaccountable for everything. If you don’t want criticism don’t say or do anything wrong.. simple. MM comments are disgusting and she’s full of tit and people have every right to call her out on it.
This is a real problem with influencers. They jump to ‘you can’t say anything critical as that person may kill themselves‘. It’s very convenient to shut down criticism by saying this. And it makes the industry so toxic as every debate is reduced to mental health/be kind. Molly is 22, took an exec level role for 6 figures and does interviews where she gives her opinions, well then I’m afraid you have to expect some people to disagree or even dislike you. And that’s why anyone who is fragile should step away from being an influencer really because you have to take the rough with the smooth. There will be people that love you but also people that don’t and if you cannot handle that it’s not a good job for you. Em seems to live in a fantasy world where she expect everyone to agree with her, be her friend and not dislike influencers. It’s delusional. How out of touch with ordinary people must Em be to not get that people have legitimate issues with what Molly said.

Reactions: 2
Someone wanted to see the photos from the Northern bloggers meet etc etc.
72C57609-F615-4572-8E99-B9EF11390809.jpeg
D3E04329-6BFB-488E-9D0F-43137BD6D8E5.jpeg
98EB808A-EDC8-4CEB-B882-6497BAA37205.jpeg
FE17A690-C19D-4566-AD2C-95C0B4A4BE54.jpeg

046972F5-1A29-433D-B02E-B6B609CFE843.png
046972F5-1A29-433D-B02E-B6B609CFE843.png
DA23CA85-9802-4639-B512-5712409BD4D8.png
2C72E852-E929-4D1B-8DE5-E9AA5CD3DE6E.jpeg
71D7BEFB-8B38-48AB-AFC1-23F48FE878E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.