Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly could not have given more of a tit back then in honesty. I don’t know anything to do with her family except that I heard that there was some DV stuff… I still couldn’t care now and I get people do change from High School absolutely but she used to walk around thinking she was better than everyone else. She was also a bully to just about anyone who didn’t fit into her little group of clones. Typical navy Jack Wills gilet, mucky Ugg Boots, Paul’s boutique Barbie bag type girl of the early 2010s. All this tit she spouts about positivity when she was one of the nastiest, girls at school, I never had much to do with her but I’ve heard she really made some other girls lives difficult.

Yeah, she was still orange back then, back combed bleached dead hair, concealer lips etc. I guess it was also the style at the time as well…
I know of her and know a couple of people who went to school with her and they all say exactly the same. Vapid basic witch. Also the accent - she had a regular leeds accent not this faux posh vocal fried bullshit she does now.

Cracks me up she insists she’s from/near Harrogate now.

Reactions: 7
The fake accent really annoys me, like bangs on about being from Yorkshire and proud yet puts on posh accent to hide she’s from there.
Makes zero sense. She’s just trying to fit in with Josie, Freddie and Emily Canham etc with fake posh accent and saying ‘divine’ every 5 seconds. Absolute fool. I can totally imagine she was full of herself in school, she looks like she’s never had a moment of self doubt and has had smoke blown her her arse her whole life, yet makes out she was some bullied little wallflower in school. Yeah right!

will make new thread later!

Reactions: 8
The fake accent really annoys me, like bangs on about being from Yorkshire and proud yet puts on posh accent to hide she’s from there.
Makes zero sense. She’s just trying to fit in with Josie, Freddie and Emily Canham etc with fake posh accent and saying ‘divine’ every 5 seconds. Absolute fool. I can totally imagine she was full of herself in school, she looks like she’s never had a moment of self doubt and has had smoke blown her her arse her whole life, yet makes out she was some bullied little wallflower in school. Yeah right!

will make new thread later!
100% - the total lack of self awareness says it all for me, this is someone who's always been mediocre at best but told she's outstanding and anyone that disagrees is just jealous lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I dont get why she would say she is proud of where she is from but disguise her accent...i moved away from my home city about 10 years ago, but am genuinely proud of being from Sunderland and have kept my accent! Everyone I speak to always know im from the northeast immediately, because I am proud. I wouldn't dream of pretending I spoke posh 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.