em fit uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying not to give myself away with who I am šŸ¤£ but a few times Iā€™ve gone to the gym either just as sheā€™s finishing or has finished her run and she stays walking on the treadmill for 30/40 minutes afterwards editing šŸ˜¬

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ll give it her, impressed with the transformation. Hope she keeps going with it

Cool so weā€™ve found yogaā€¦adding yet MORE exercise into our week! šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
More free trainers worth most likely Ā£200-300! How about donating them to a womenā€™s refuge or something? Of course she wonā€™t. These influencers are far too selfish and will do anything for a freebie

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I'm out here wearing some Ā£20 trainers with holes when the microinfluencers just get sent anything they need šŸ˜…šŸ« 

I'm out here wearing some Ā£20 trainers with holes when the microinfluencers just get sent anything they need šŸ˜…šŸ« 
She doesnā€™t even need them!! She has about a million pairs of FREE trainers!! Why they keep sending her them I donā€™t know!
is this the height of peopleā€™s career goals now? duck about on instagram, telling people what to do and what to buy and getting free stuff? What happened to kids wanting to be doctors or vets or just wanting to do something decent in life?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She doesnā€™t even need them!! She has about a million pairs of FREE trainers!! Why they keep sending her them I donā€™t know!
is this the height of peopleā€™s career goals now? duck about on instagram, telling people what to do and what to buy and getting free stuff? What happened to kids wanting to be doctors or vets or just wanting to do something decent in life?!
Those of us that are drs/vets are underpaid, burnt out and not valued by the govt or treated with respect for our jobs, even if we love what we do and find meaning in it there is little to aspire to for kids anymoreā€¦ instead they look up to a life of doing nothing, being paid lots and getting free tit over making a difference and why wouldnā€™t they - speaking as a bitter person in the profession who still loves her job but would sack it in a heartbeat for a chance to earn money doing nothing and only have to focus on myself šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Watched her latest WIEIAD. I don't know who she think she's kidding that it's a gaining plan, looks to be barely 2000kcal if that which would barely be maintenance for an active person. 'chocolate oat yogurt bowl' that is 90% fruit and the tiniest sprinkle of oats. Mostly orthorexic food choices like protein bars/safe foods. Just frustrating that she's putting on this pretence of gaining / embracing recovery when it's BS. Just admit that you are struggling with ED still rather than portraying to followers that this is recovery of health or a normal level of exercise

Itā€™s just throwing me off because none of her fam have a similar facial structure. But If itā€™s just natural it makes me feel more normal because so many influences have what society would call a ā€œperfect faceā€ and she doesnā€™t have the super strong features like me. I really struggle with my facial structure as itā€™s similar to ems. We need more influencers with different beautiful facial structures!!

She is so delusional about her 'recovery' it's unbelievae. I think it's great there is more openness and content around ED on social media now but this kind of thing is just wholly unhelpful imo

I was severely unwell with my ED during the era of tumbler 'thinspo' with sad girl collarbones... (recovered really for past 8yrs) but is this pretence of recovery whilst going into hyper detail of 'clean' food choices and compulsive exercise really much better?

EDs are such competitive illnesses as it is and many wil simply not actually be able to restore their weight / health / menstrual cycle on this sort of diet and excessive exercise

Reactions: 5
She is so delusional about her 'recovery' it's unbelievae. I think it's great there is more openness and content around ED on social media now but this kind of thing is just wholly unhelpful imo

I was severely unwell with my ED during the era of tumbler 'thinspo' with sad girl collarbones... (recovered really for past 8yrs) but is this pretence of recovery whilst going into hyper detail of 'clean' food choices and compulsive exercise really much better?

EDs are such competitive illnesses as it is and many wil simply not actually be able to restore their weight / health / menstrual cycle on this sort of diet and excessive exercise
Well well said!!! I was also in the tumblr era (showing my age šŸ˜‚) and itā€™s changed now but just as harmful in my opinion

In the gym first thing on her birthday; tell me you canā€™t take a day off without telling me you canā€™t take a day off

• Sad
So now we donā€™t listen to what the whoop watch says, way to justify your exercise addiction Emma! šŸ‘

Reactions: 5