em fit uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest what I eat in a day is extremely concerning. Firstly the it’s obvious she skipped a meal because she was going out for dinner. Then when she does go out for dinner she ends up having her usual white fish which is usually one of the lowest calorie options on a menu and then she once again shares a dessert.

Emma you can have a dessert all to yourself and you will not get fat/will not affect your training!

I honestly think her this latest what I eat in a day just shows how in denial about her ED and exercise addiction she is. I wonder if she would have even gone out for dinner if she hadn’t exercised that morning?

People have commented about on Instagram and TikTok too and how she thinks this was fine to post is extremely concerning. I feel that she can’t cope with her new (small amount) of weight she has gained and she’s relapsed and is restricting. Her ED is probably telling her she’s fat and she needs to restrict to see her abs again

Emma, get off social media now and get some real help before it’s too late

Reactions: 5
Emma! A Chicked Salad sandwich from Tesco on its own is NOT a lunch, it’s a snack. Challenge yourself and actually do the meal deal buy a packet a crisps or chocolate bar with it (it won’t kill you I promise) your body will be thankful for the extra carbohydrates/energy

Reactions: 1
Emma! A Chicked Salad sandwich from Tesco on its own is NOT a lunch, it’s a snack. Challenge yourself and actually do the meal deal buy a packet a crisps or chocolate bar with it (it won’t kill you I promise) your body will be thankful for the extra carbohydrates/energy
And here’s an even crazier idea! Do that and then DON’T over exercise to compensate!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Em being frustrating as usual but had Katie Station fitness pop up as a suggestion.
Anyone follow her?
She is in a similar way still very disordered despite pushing recovery but also comes across as quite a dislikeable person
Also questionable credentials as a nutritionist...apparently she didn't actually finish a degree
---
Was wondering if the was a thread for katiestaton as she is similar ballpark to em fit but can't find one!

Reactions: 4
Em being frustrating as usual but had Katie Station fitness pop up as a suggestion.
Anyone follow her?
She is in a similar way still very disordered despite pushing recovery but also comes across as quite a dislikeable person
Also questionable credentials as a nutritionist...apparently she didn't actually finish a degree
---
Was wondering if the was a thread for katiestaton as she is similar ballpark to em fit but can't find one!
I don’t follow her, but she shows up on my TikTok and ig all of the time! Do you think she is truthful about being ‘recovered’ or I wonder if she’s one of those that portrays they’re healthy when really they’re still in a dark place behind the scenes and restricting.

I don’t follow her, but she shows up on my TikTok and ig all of the time! Do you think she is truthful about being ‘recovered’ or I wonder if she’s one of those that portrays they’re healthy when really they’re still in a dark place behind the scenes and restricting.
She’s not recovered in the slightest! Her “weight gain” is all muscle. She’s completely exercise obsessed! There’s no way she’d be stating she’s “recovered” if she had to gain the weight without her gruelling daily exercise sessions!

She’s not recovered one bit I’d say

I have to say she looks better, the video of her running on the treadmill yesterday you can see she has filled out but she is completely binging on exercise, can’t seem to go a whole day without doing some sort of workout which is not normal. Even athletes have days off! She’s clearly still so scared of fat that she’s doing everything she can be ensure she is all muscle. Her mum isn’t helping and is clearly in the same attitude

Reactions: 2