Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get over this delusion of grandeur that everyone is jealous of here

1. People talk about her because she gives us something to talk about like Corrie like eastenders like reality car crash tv I’m not jealous of eastenders but I’ll talk about it

2. The Vile abusive venom she spits and says oh we all say stuff when we’re angry... yeah we do stuff we secretly mean like I’ve got my partner a fat twit in anger Cos he’s piled on weight snd was calling me things ( it was a bad argument only happened that one ) but I mean I meant it the kids started looking like a squirrel with his cheeks... I have never got so mad I’ve shouted slurs at people or racist remarks

3.She gets her little no hopers who have no money or no friends who follow her and think that what she’s saying is normal to attack people so she doesn’t have to that’s inciting hate along with the hate speech

4. She is exactly what people talk about when they say they hide behind mental health my mental health is suffering duck off you rat. You spit hate and don’t understand the come back that peoole don’t agree with you and the reason peoole don’t agree with you the normal ones is because they have an educated mind and an empathetic heart!

no one is jealous or a rinsed our slag who’s had her kids taken away from here who has no real deep and meaningful friendships who sits online Everyday begging for people to pay for her piss flap pics so she can get a bag of beak with her jaw line that must have been carved in my a brick her long horse face and her balding head... the fact she has no intellect I mean the silly bob can’t even lip sync properly or spell who the hell would be jealous of you the reason people talk about you hunz is because we laugh at you not with you you’re a joke Birkenhead Joke
This comment 100% percent spon on. Cant stop thinkin about poor chrissy my heart goes out to him. All for clout the yoke of thing thinkin she some sort of a god she boils my blood. I actually feel sorry for her family and kids because if she was my mam sister or child she would have been disowned long time ago and wouldnt never admit to ever been related to the sewer rat

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She needs to get over this delusion of grandeur that everyone is jealous of here

1. People talk about her because she gives us something to talk about like Corrie like eastenders like reality car crash tv I’m not jealous of eastenders but I’ll talk about it

2. The Vile abusive venom she spits and says oh we all say stuff when we’re angry... yeah we do stuff we secretly mean like I’ve got my partner a fat twit in anger Cos he’s piled on weight snd was calling me things ( it was a bad argument only happened that one ) but I mean I meant it the kids started looking like a squirrel with his cheeks... I have never got so mad I’ve shouted slurs at people or racist remarks

3.She gets her little no hopers who have no money or no friends who follow her and think that what she’s saying is normal to attack people so she doesn’t have to that’s inciting hate along with the hate speech

4. She is exactly what people talk about when they say they hide behind mental health my mental health is suffering duck off you rat. You spit hate and don’t understand the come back that peoole don’t agree with you and the reason peoole don’t agree with you the normal ones is because they have an educated mind and an empathetic heart!

no one is jealous or a rinsed our slag who’s had her kids taken away from here who has no real deep and meaningful friendships who sits online Everyday begging for people to pay for her piss flap pics so she can get a bag of beak with her jaw line that must have been carved in my a brick her long horse face and her balding head... the fact she has no intellect I mean the silly bob can’t even lip sync properly or spell who the hell would be jealous of you the reason people talk about you hunz is because we laugh at you not with you you’re a joke Birkenhead Joke
Preach girl 🙌🏼 You got it spot on! This whole ‘ everyone ‘jeliuus’
narrative is cringeworthy. She is too self absorbed to realise it’s human nature to watch someone make a wolly of themselves. I’m fuming I’ve wanted my fella home for months (he’s in special forces and been stuck on deployment cos of corona since March) and they have bloody sent him home today and I’m gonna have to actually interact with humans tonight and not watch BF. Swear down haven’t turned my tele on in days 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Preach girl 🙌🏼 You got it spot on! This whole ‘ everyone ‘jeliuus’
narrative is cringeworthy. She is too self absorbed to realise it’s human nature to watch someone make a wolly of themselves. I’m fuming I’ve wanted my fella home for months (he’s in special forces and been stuck on deployment cos of corona since March) and they have bloody sent him home today and I’m gonna have to actually interact with humans tonight and not watch BF. Swear down haven’t turned my tele on in days 😹
Awww Have a lovely evening when you see him :)

Reactions: 8
Honestly there must be someone who can just casually call to hers, grab her by the balding skull head and rub her face in the gravel in the floor, what a nasty, evil little twatty she is, the woman is clearly living on another planet and these Richard heads that keep pandering to her are making her think she a quite normal

• Haha
This comment 100% percent spon on. Cant stop thinkin about poor chrissy my heart goes out to him. All for clout the yoke of thing thinkin she some sort of a god she boils my blood. I actually feel sorry for her family and kids because if she was my mam sister or child she would have been disowned long time ago and wouldnt never admit to ever been related to the sewer rat
The poor lad is going out to have tests done just to prove he hasn't got it, that really made me angry as he doesn't need to prove anything that comes out of the vile vindictive spiteful gob of hers I just hope he is ok and can get past this

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ladies and gents....if you get a spare min just google elsafrost uk punting 🧐 thank me later 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Take a bow my love 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤

Reactions: 6
How many different coats/jackets has she had on today? I’m lucky if I wear 2 different ones in same week! Never mind same day.

• Haha
I think we should slow down the posting until @mrsf15 gets here so we have a smooth run onto the next thread.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t think that BF is wired right tbh.Im a sympathetic person,show compassion,empathy,and believe everyone deserves a chance in life,I have been brought up never to judge people by their past,as we all make mistakes but most of us learn from it.I’m sure most of us Tattlers have faced hardships and some might still be facing them this very day,,Mental Health of any kind is a huge struggle,and I applaud anyone (including myself)for dealing with it on a daily basis.Since recently dipping my toes in this tattle.life ,I can hand on heart say I have never chatted with such a fab bunch of strangers before,🤗🥰You lot are anything but bully’s,you all speak from the heart and offer support to each other,with 1 common goal,to bring down the vile egotistical species that destroy peoples life’s.BF is a victim of her own dramas that she creates,a drain on society,& the worst role model iv ever saw in my life.So Any Crumbs that are spying on here ,,Wake the fook up,,, Coz BF ur Queen is as Toxic as they come!!!! 😡🤬Sorry rant over!!! 😳

• Heart
Sorry if I have missed it but I actually thought Lobobang was quite an eductaed person, not on BreadFlaps level anyway. So why is she so intent on sticking up for BF? Also do we know who LBB really is?
I feel so bad for Chrissy, BF really needs help. She is not all there.

Reactions: 2
The poor lad is going out to have tests done just to prove he hasn't got it, that really made me angry as he doesn't need to prove anything that comes out of the vile vindictive spiteful gob of hers I just hope he is ok and can get past this
I know the poor lad, sad isn't it having to show proof to the world about a very private matter, its just wrong on every level. He ll show her to be the liar she is anyway so least he'll have the satisfaction of that but to have to do what he is cos of her is despicable .

Reactions: 6
Hey Guys,
I’ve been popping in and out since i went of earlier. I’m struggling. I really can not believe that she continues with charade.
my heart goes out to Chrissy and Chelsey .
No way should anyone have to have a test so publicly just to defend themselves. No way should anyone have to defend who they are and how they identify. I could honestly weep. I hoped that after this morning she would just disappear for the day, and she has the Gaul to stick those ridiculous kiddy hair clips into her mangy old head and the bloody faux fur jacket ,( and her density shone through there when she said people didn’t agree with fox fur but it’s her choice ! It’s faux fur you thick bint it says so on the website and if it were real then that’s just another strike against you) saying she off for a jog! She’s like a Scud missile! Seek destroy devastate and move on to next target.
I’m ranting again sorry ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.