Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the poor lad, sad isn't it having to show proof to the world about a very private matter, its just wrong on every level. He ll show her to be the liar she is anyway so least he'll have the satisfaction of that but to have to do what he is cos of her is despicable .
It’s defo his private business, he shouldn’t have to prove anything, she new this would damage him , I mean how low will she actually stoop , weren’t they friends for a lot of years !! An as soon she thinks she’s a bleeping celeb an gets ideas WELL above her station an he has the balls to say no to her then she turns on a 6pence .. so all her stupid deluded mind numb breadcrumbs & minions take note , she will drop you like a hot coal an tell all your secrets to anyone an everyone to make her self look better !!! I despise her !!!

Reactions: 7
The empath in me is really hurting for him today. I hope it doesn’t affect his new start at college and stuff because that’s what the vindictive witch is trying to do. I can’t express how much I bleeping ate her. Actual real hatred.
Same 😩💝

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For me the aids thing is a massive deal for me I mean I know it’s one thing to say someone has it but if you look at the back history of what Having hiv and aids did in the 80s especially to the gay men and what they went through and she’s throwing it around like it’s funny no sorry... you can take your snack attack ham pocket and duck right off I’m glad she had her kids taken off her so they won’t be in-sighting the hate speeches she lets flow out of that giant jaws from bond face of hers

Reactions: 11
Finallllly caught up!! How sad that Chrissy feels the need to do a test to prove he hasn't got it.... nah lad don't be showing anyone you don't need to prove yourself to anyone! EVER! She really is one nasty piece of work isn't she... hope they throw the book at her in 3 weeks time!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So im in work until 6 and we are nearly on thread 9 😱😱😱 i think i may need someone to fill ne in on whats happened i havent even been able.to have a quick glance 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Anyone have the direct link to her ukpunting review? I can’t find it

Reactions: 3
I think we should slow down the posting until @mrsf15 gets here so we have a smooth run onto the next thread.
jesus wept over a lot to catch up on, I’ve been sulking today 😂 I’m here my queens I’ll start new thread as soon as it says. Thanks for tagging me @Chocco xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.