Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s avoiding the boxing match question like the plague ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸฅŠ absolute weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she looks like someone has dunked her head in a chip pan & mopped the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who knew you could make a fortune and be looked up to as an inspiration by teenage lassies by being nasty, thick as tit and getting yer well worn gash (that looks like a ripped oot fireplace) oot on the internet.. I think we're missing oot here as we're sitting on a fortune lassies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
been having a genuine mental health struggle over here this morning so Iโ€™ve had to take a diazepam and feeling a little dozey so not sure how well Iโ€™m going to keep up with it all today!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Think she meant she goes to school ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
definetly think that kerrielouise acts as if shes a teenage mean girl , oh this one is being nice to chrissy g and than comes on esla page fs what like women is spaced out

Reactions: 4
been having a genuine mental health struggle over here this morning so Iโ€™ve had to take a diazepam and feeling a little dozey so not sure how well Iโ€™m going to keep up with it all today!
Bless you babe โค Us Tattle witches are here for ya

• Heart
Reactions: 8
x baghead squareteeth cringey thist trap cheryl.............. why do your teeth look like coco pops ? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I will give a full on recap for you when youโ€™re ready. Just give me a shout. Hope youโ€™re feeling better soon ๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.