Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf!!🤣🤣🤣 I would rather eat belly button fluff than have join BF,s fan possy!! The little crumbs all getting a wide on coz they think they are TT famous,,,Absolute Melts!!! 😂
Exactly ..fuming with a fellow irish person thats a minion of hers .posting a vid to chelsey stating put my eyebrows like yours cos id say she thought bf was gone for good ..than when bf came bk on scene the said video dissappered ..and dueting with bf ..dopey fool

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Bless Chrissy! I remember when her and Dean went on holiday to Cyprus and she fell out with him while they where there and she left him on his own an wouldnt bother with him the whole holiday! Then when she got back she slagged him off all over Facebook!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
If anyone can, can they screen record the live tomorrow, I'll probably be out doing my weekly shop after the school run so will miss it 🤧
Mate just grab a few pot noodles and leg it home you’ll be sound for the week

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments on bfs videos are embarrassing, middle aged women literally obsessed with her that kerrie saying she had tears in her eyes and all the others its madness shes aint the bleeping queen
Oh i know queen this and that fs .and dont get me started on on irishchick81...kissing chelseys arse when bf not on scene with a chelsey i like your eyebrows sweetheart ...whdn bf came back said vid dissappeared
.their nutters

Reactions: 6
Did anyone manage to catch the video Chelsey is referencing on her latest post? Was on Naughtytiktokqueen apparently but had disappeared a few minutes after chelsey video by the looks of it

Bless Chrissy! I remember when her and Dean went on holiday to Cyprus and she fell out with him while they where there and she left him on his own an wouldnt bother with him the whole holiday! Then when she got back she slagged him off all over Facebook!
thats because she has no loyalties to anyone not even her own kids she's vile all she cares about is making muni and stuffing tit up her nose she makes me sick absolute bixxx 😡😡

Reactions: 9
Just seen Chrissys TT.. Made up he's cut the toxic out of his life.
It must kill BF inside to see chrissy and chelsey move on in their lives and they look so much better for it.
#teamchrissy #chelsey
Bread flaps get a wash ya PJs look rotten 🤢

Reactions: 13
Aw we have Chels and Chrissy as our TL Bread Flaps thread ambassadors... not sure whether that’s an appropriate title.. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm just thinking no matter who it is she exposes tomorrow, we know about rosies past we know that there's someone out there that keeps all and everything she's ever done which is weird and obsessive to me. Chelsey is more than honest in my opinion about how she's been working on becoming a better person so I don't care about her past either. And if it is about Chrissy I still don't really care 😂 I can't think any of them have behaved worse that she has the last few weeks with everything she's said and done.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone manage to catch the video Chelsey is referencing on her latest post? Was on Naughtytiktokqueen apparently but had disappeared a few minutes after chelsey video by the looks of it
They banned the account, it’s a video that was on here of her sniffing coke off her thumb. She got more round her nostrils than up them. Trying to look a baddie 😬😂

• Haha
They banned the account, it’s a video that was on here of her sniffing coke off her thumb. She got more round her nostrils than up them. Trying to look a baddie 😬😂
Yeah it did seem wasteful. I suppose she can afford to be, on 58k a year.

• Haha
Exactly ..fuming with a fellow irish person thats a minion of hers .posting a vid to chelsey stating put my eyebrows like yours cos id say she thought bf was gone for good ..than when bf came bk on scene the said video dissappered ..and dueting with bf ..dopey fool
Lol the one who invited comments on that video with A.. then took comments off.. she’d love Chels brows she hasn’t got any.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.