Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's saying Chelsey wouldn't part with a penny that's why everyone had to give her money for a comp. Chelsey said it as a joke, don't think she expected everyone to want her to run a comp

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The will power I had to have not to comment on her live!!!! ๐Ÿคฏ Going on and on and on about Chelsey! She was the one who started it all the lying twaaaaat!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes been reading a book for months and months and months she has to read things over an over again before it gets into her brain for it to register shes not very clever but shes not stupid either ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… but its a good book and she might read it again when she's finished it ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ im actually ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shes only comes online a few seconds a day she doesnt evolve her life around social media i cant breath ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So that probably means she isnโ€™t reading here because she said she reads slow and this thread moves fast

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All this loving for her fans what will happen if they get a vip and take her punters, will she still love them๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 1
I've never seen or heard of anyone as un-self-aware as she is. Literally everything that comes out of her mouth about what she hates about people is a projection of the exact things she does. How can she talk so bleeping much and say nothing at all. It must be because she's such a powerful woman.

Also, imagine having a drink everytime she says "my name in their mouth". Death.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes getting a mod for last 15mins so they can get rid of bellends off her page ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.