Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elsa, Chelsey and Loubobang (amongst others) went for Simon because of the charity calendar shoot, then it turned out that he had been sent down for telling everyone he had cancer and months to live, then stealing £100 of fundraising money (he claims the money “went missing” but he pled guilty because he was advised to). So Elsa and Chelsey and Loubobang really went in on him for it. He claims to have been targeted by people online telling him to kill himself and threatened so he left tiktok and then came back the day after, then left again after making a massive fuss counting down the days “I am leaving on Wednesday” and then lasted all of 4 days before coming back and miming to rap music badly saying he was back to get people etc and that someone tried to put a brick through his window which is untrue.
Alll I have now in my head id slim shady .... guess who’s back, back again....

Reactions: 1
The comments on here live made me feel like I had gastroenteritis coming on 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think we should play #BreadflapsBingo

Score a point for each phrase on her live ... when we complete the grid we all shout BINGO in the live comments:-

*three hundred thousand KAY
*Keep my name out of your mouth
*Nice one
*Ive got loads of money
*Everyone loves me
*scruffy knickers
*Dahling
*I’m happy
*The banter queen
*I’m a funny bleep
*Ive lost me big account

Feel free to add more!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Score a point for each phrase on her live ... when we complete the grid we all shout BINGO in the live comments:-

*Nice one
*Ive got loads of money
*Everyone loves me
*scruffy knickers
*Dahling
*I’m happy
*The banter queen
*I’m a funny bleep
*Ive lost me big account

Feel free to add more!!!
HELL TO THE YEAH

• Haha

*Nice one
*Ive got loads of money
*Everyone loves me
*scruffy knickers
*Dahling
*I’m happy
*The banter queen
*I’m a funny bleep
*Ive lost me big account

Feel free to add more!!!
I’m writing these down right now! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aww she chose kimberley for mod over kerrie 😅😅😭😭😭😭 but cant work how to make someone a mod 😭😭😭

I cant cope with that kerrie yeno 😅😅😅🙈
Shes literally posted you are never alone about 60

Serious she does my suede in 😂

Reactions: 1
First one! 😂😂😂

*three hundred thousand KAY✔
*Nice one
*Ive got loads of money
*Everyone loves me
*scruffy knickers
*Dahling
*I’m happy
*The banter queen
*I’m a funny bleep
*Ive lost me big accoun

• Haha
Aww she chose kimberley for mod over kerrie 😅😅😭😭😭😭 but cant work how to make someone a mod 😭😭😭

I cant cope with that kerrie yeno 😅😅😅🙈
Shes literally posted you are never alone about 60x
Someone got blocked cause they asked kerrie how many times she was gonna comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.