Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True but it would make sense with the timing of bfs threats then disappearing and then her back tracking on her road trip
I’m just not sure how seriously a complaint from Fibness against BF would be taken considering she basically honey trapped her. Bf reacted in a threatening way not approached her. So it’s a grey area indeed. Not defending BF in anyway but if we can all see it seems unlikely the police would see anything different

Reactions: 7
Just goes to show she def was locked up at the weekend! She said she was 'having a break' yet proceeds to upload loads of vids. If she was not locked up she definately would not have been able to last over 48 hours

Reactions: 10
And still wearing that ugly jumper 🤣🤣
It boiling as she must be stinking 🤢

I’m just not sure how seriously a complaint from Fibness against BF would be taken considering she basically honey trapped her. Bf reacted in a threatening way not approached her. So it’s a grey area indeed. Not defending BF in anyway but if we can all see it seems unlikely the police would see anything different
The police will tell then to grow up and just come off social media if they can't handle it which they both can't

Reactions: 5
Steve is her girl mate, Steve is her nickname, Elsa nickname is Eddie. Weird behaviour and I'm surprised she's still bothering with Elsa considering she's a lesbian and Elsa has been vile toward lesbians an all the LGBTQ community!
Ok, that's a bit strange lol

I think they were looking into BF after all the complaints off the public and not to forget Rosie did mention she made a complaint to Merseyside police too, I think they were already investigating when Chezza tried to be a sneaky knickers and her complaint is just strengthening the case but it won’t be that alone that’s got her lifted. It might of been the straw that broke the camels back though, plus I bet with BF acting like she the devil incarnate on Fri night the police didn’t want it to escalate. The only thing that would of done her in 100% would of been if Chels called because transphobia/racism etc is very serious in this day and age.

Reactions: 3
Them hair clip ins are awful she looks like a bad Jeffree Star tribute act. Am gunna send her videos of herself bullying and being transphobic if she’s asking people to send evidence 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 ahh god she’s deluded. She knows a reporter who works for the echo? And what like ? I know a butcher in the Asda but I don’t get me sausage and bacon for free. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they were looking into BF after all the complaints off the public and not to forget Rosie did mention she made a complaint to Merseyside police too, I think they were already investigating when Chezza tried to be a sneaky knickers and her complaint is just strengthening the case but it won’t be that alone that’s got her lifted. It might of been the straw that broke the camels back though, plus I bet with BF acting like she the devil incarnate on Fri night the police didn’t want it to escalate. The only thing that would of done her in 100% would of been if Chels called because transphobia/racism etc is very serious in this day and age.
completely agree, was just wondering if fibness was trying to take all the glory for a tiny part in all this 😆

Reactions: 6
As my wee mum used to say it will all come out in the wash 😂

Reactions: 8
How do I upload a vid on here??? Someone’s just do another mix of Chelsie’s the sound of the police vid with the exorcist science sound track it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.