Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember over the last 2 weeks, she was saying she is friends with Merseyside Police, So when they come for her because she terrorized Rosie, BF & Police will sit there & be buzzing of Rosie..... OMG her crappy ass matches what dribbles out of her mouth :sick: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Jesus Christ, Chelsey’s newest video - I am literally rolling on the floor crying and in pain with laughter! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
CID have your phone because of all the threats you made not because they think Chelsey is harassing you ya gret donkey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoever on here snooping for BF go back and tell her this army is bigger!! She is no hope in hell. She brought this all on herself. She chooses to have public accounts and show it all......even her Hovis Minge, dodgy extensions and horrible fur coats and nae knickers!! We will be here to stay and you will be in the jail getting toasted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Guys and gals can we all contact

[email protected]

asking for him to do an article in the Echo about Elsa Frosts rampage and transphobic abuse on tiktok, also her threatening violence and stabbings

• Heart
Reactions: 12
my Ex bro in law is a narc, while my sister was suffering with severe PND with a 18 month and 2 month old baby, he felt she was not giving him enough attention and decided to embark on an affair for the next 6 months, he continued the affair and lied about it, my sister only found out the woman was still around after he had her sleepover when he had the girls, he didn’t tell my sister her 5 year old did. When she got upset, he said it was all her fault for neglecting him and that she was abusive and should have done more to make him happy when she had PND.

sorry to digress, just reminds me of that situation, he screamed the metal health card too - after the affair came out and everyone was mad at him, he said he was suicidal so no one could express their true feelings. MH is always used as defence by a narc, but my sisters MH didn’t matter did it, grrrrrrr.

its so toxic!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Guys and gals can we all contact

[email protected]

asking for him to do an article in the Echo about Elsa Frosts rampage and transphobic abuse on tiktok, also her threatening violence and stabbings
We can’t he’s her best mate 😂😂😂
Also can someone melt that awful tracksuit off alexs back I’m sick of the sight of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoever on here snooping for BF go back and tell her this army is bigger!! She is no hope in hell. She brought this all on herself. She chooses to have public accounts and show it all......even her Hovis Minge, dodgy extensions and horrible fur coats and nae knickers!! We will be here to stay and you will be in the jail getting toasted.
You forgot to put her balloon knot🎈🎈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s been nicked at weekend and to try and dig herself out the shitstorm she created she’s playing victim....narcs usually do once they exposed their real self

Reactions: 7
Did she say best friend Neil?
We can’t he’s her best mate 😂😂😂
Also can someone melt that awful tracksuit off alexs back I’m sick of the sight of it
Surely though, if he posts something about it, then he’s supporting transphobia and homophobia? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.