Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning my lovelies!!! Right we all know she’s deluded !!! But I cannot believe she has the audacity to call anyone else a bully got another “best”
Mate this time his names Steve (who she goin the gym with) I told use the bizzies had her phone , but she tryna sy it’s coz of chelsey! Chelsey has done NOTHING wrong seriously what planet is she on , it’s obviously over all her abuse she dodged court coz of the mental health game an her other mate “Neil” 😂😂 hang on a minute coz I’ve gotta stop tying coz am laffin.........................................🤣🤣🤣
Who works for the echo she’s ringing him today , coz chelseys obsessed with her 🤣🤣🤣 talk about tryin to deflect! An the video she’s on about with chelsey is an OLD one which chelsey has addressed , this is now about the present an she is still after all she’s done an now spreading glitter an unicorns gunna “expose” an have a lot to say on Friday!!!!! So now that’s off me chest (it’s me day off) am goin to make a coffe an catch up on this thread! Love an light all my tittle tattle beauties BIG SHOUT OUT TO CHELSEYYYYYYYYYY 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
BF actually thinks she's a victim 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Isn’t it scary that in her head she actually thinks she’s the hard done too one! After all that vile it that’s come out of her mouth she thinks she’s a victim! She needs to be careful going to the echo because I know a lot of the people on here have got a book of evidence they could go to the echo with!

HAHAHAHA give her all the evidence, let's get her "friend" on here, the screen recordings of looney tunes BF would be the best headlines the echo have had in years

• Haha
Reactions: 6
CID has her phone, so you've just made all your little crumbs and sister look like a pleb. Stupid bint wouldnt trust her to make toast

Don't know why the last is in bold 🤔
The new definition of ‘lost’ ... taken by the bizzies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what BF means is... she checked out who done the story on Chelsea which is very easy to find & claims he is her friend, if he was trust me he wouldn't want that to be public knowledge !! :sick: :LOL:

Reactions: 2
WHAT there not interested in a woman called bf who sells pictures of her bits for £5 hating on anyone that breathes?

Would she even be allowed to go to papers if she has an ongoing case ?
It’s hilarious that she’s going to the echo.. when I emailed them and said ‘check this baguette head out’ last week..
She’s delusional.. she does realise she’s the one who starts everything.. and Chelsey responds.. she’s the one who started a hate campaign..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let's all welcome BF when she comes on for a read 😂hope she enjoys it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Can’t believe someone’s trying to come for our @Chocco 😂😂😂 she thought she was amazing like she’d cracked some tattle code

And Alex hahahahaha what a turnip you look now! She lost her phone she’s at home cid have it because she was arrested and I can’t wait till she slips up to get her arrested again 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s hilarious that she’s going to the echo.. when I emailed them and said ‘check this baguette head out’ last week..
She’s delusional.. she does realise she’s the one who starts everything.. and Chelsey responds.. she’s the one who started a hate campaign..
No she was just defending herself , and tbf she don’t know what she’s doing when angry cause of adhd 😳 everyone else fault 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t believe someone’s trying to come for our @Chocco 😂😂😂 she thought she was amazing like she’d cracked some tattle code

And Alex hahahahaha what a turnip you look now! She lost her phone she’s at home cid have it because she was arrested and I can’t wait till she slips up to get her arrested again 😁
this is where I’ve been for the weekend whilst losing/breaking my phone and taking a mental health break/jail 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WHAT there not interested in a woman called bf who sells pictures of her bits for £5 hating on anyone that breathes?

Would she even be allowed to go to papers if she has an ongoing case ?
fantastic point here, ’cant post on tiktok about it’ but can go to press?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right guys I’m a regular but I don’t know what’s going on, where’s all these sounds and videos Chelsey’s getting about BF trying to report TACKLE.

you can’t report facts though can you divvys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.