Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s true!!!!! Deffo been in the cells !
She’s gotta sit bk and let it unfold CID have her phone 😂

obviously trying to twist the narrative here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mate she can't lie for tit 😂 bleeping absolutely woman of a geezer bird

Reactions: 1
CID has her phone, so you've just made all your little crumbs and sister look like a pleb. Stupid bint wouldnt trust her to make toast

Don't know why the last is in bold 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
ok apparently I can’t multitask for tit Cos I keep posting stuff that’s been said a few comments before lol 😂

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe it 😂😂😂 cheers suzie, (made even worse by the fact that’s my actual best friends name) I’m going to sit in the corner and cry now 😭
Chocco..You can spell...there's the proof you are definitely not BF

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe it 😂😂😂 cheers suzie, (made even worse by the fact that’s my actual best friends name) I’m going to sit in the corner and cry now 😭
Yes Elsa ......my BFF 😂 can you buy my Son a Tracky also. He doesn’t need it, just so I can say you bought my Son A Tracey. Preferably north face or Nike.

• Haha
Your covers blown... when you leave make sure you leave no bread crumbs behind

I emailed the echo last week. They’re not interested pet
WHAT there not interested in a woman called bf who sells pictures of her bits for £5 hating on anyone that breathes?

Would she even be allowed to go to papers if she has an ongoing case ?

• Haha
Yes Elsa ......my BFF 😂 can you buy my Son a Tracky also. He doesn’t need it, just so I can say you bought my Son A Tracey. Preferably north face or Nike.
Let me just get my flaps out and earn some muni, don’t worry chick banterqueef won’t let you down 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.