Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going to have to explain to them the person I stalk online went awol and I had to help locate her, otherwise my online community would have ceased to exist. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Same! it’s a work laptop πŸ‘€ πŸ˜©πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
You better get your excuses in line your needed πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good luck to everyone getting through a work day and staying up to date in here! The real MVPs πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is it wrong I 2 footed the kids into school and sped home just to catch up πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Well, here’s to another day getting absolutely naff all done! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning tattlers! I’m really wondering what is going to happen in the next 3 weeks that kingsmill kipper needs to start hyping it up now?? Might finally post a new video that isn’t in the pub or the same old recycled content??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.