Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not mental health it was a comedown from cocaine it makes you depressed then the next day your back sound drinking Stella in deans mas garden and the cycle repeats

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m actually howling at this comment about her extensions melting in the sun 😂😂
5F79D11E-EFE8-41CB-BCDD-652A02304751.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been here since the start but I have been posting more often recently...but I’ll post less if it’s pissing people off 😳 sorry guys
Nooo! Don’t stop posting! It’s just hard to keep up today, a lot of new people have come in so they’re all catching up too. 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
just home from dancing!! Wtf have I missed. So it’s alive and out haunting the streets again
Ino your not a newbie hun but i couldnt be arsed typing it all again so heres a run down 😘
for all the newbies struggling to catch up BF lost her phone in her bed ... but then she was taking a break from social media because of her mental health and we will be updated about it in a week (from her sister) only a day later BF break was over and 'you cant keep a queen down' (her words) shes in deans back garden having a boss day with no negativety (with a bevvy to hand) then alex went on a live with BF sister and BF (BF= bread flaps = Elsa) commented get off live to Alexandraruth (who is BF biggest fan along with kerrielouise who is taking a break becuase she lost a friend) so Alexandraruth deleted videos that contained any content of BF even removed her from the bio and now im assuming BF reached out to Alexandraruth and now they're besties again and now were just waiting biding time until the tit storm starts hope that helped 😆👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wtf!! New thread!! Missed so much I need to go over and have a catch up lmao

Ino your not a newbie hun but i couldnt be arsed typing it all again so heres a run down 😘
for all the newbies struggling to catch up BF lost her phone in her bed ... but then she was taking a break from social media because of her mental health and we will be updated about it in a week (from her sister) only a day later BF break was over and 'you cant keep a queen down' (her words) shes in deans back garden having a boss day with no negativety (with a bevvy to hand) then alex went on a live with BF sister and BF (BF= bread flaps = Elsa) commented get off live to Alexandraruth (who is BF biggest fan along with kerrielouise who is taking a break becuase she lost a friend) so Alexandraruth deleted videos that contained any content of BF even removed her from the bio and now im assuming BF reached out to Alexandraruth and now they're besties again and now were just waiting biding time until the tit storm starts hope that helped 😆👍
Ok got it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been here since the start but I have been posting more often recently...but I’ll post less if it’s pissing people
No you are funny I like your quotes I’m sure you was on khm thread too post as much as you like what you like 🥰it just loads of new people asking for updates instead of reading and talking about Rosie etc that are irrelevant now everyone’s just been lost today I’m sure banternan (still makes me laugh) will bring us plenty tomorrow and it can just be about her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omfg I actually have no words, just seen Lou no gang bangs post on bf speedy recovery, she wasn’t in Betty Ford ffs. She has a cheek was it not last week she mocked bpg again about her MH.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.