Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t keep up at all chocco , think I might have an early one before I get a migraine 🤣🤣
If this thread gets closed before the morning tag me in the new one please lol
Of course. I think I might do the same in 20 mins. Night jinxy. Take care hun 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shweeet jheeezus frosty flaps defending metal mouth now “ok Elsa you scary ass Bish we will stop having opinions on yeh flap kicker Alex because you just told us too” soooo reckon she been held in bizzie station over weekend since Friday night , dodged a bullet not goin to court coz mental health team were called in, bizzies kept phone for eveidence an she went an bought the new one today ,,,,,,, if we don’t have the usual “mad Monday” from her today the bizzies have 100% got her own phone , guaranteed an she’s gotta watch everything she says now or it’s court time , that metal mouth knocks me sick , does she actually think her an Elsa are gunna get it on??? Elsa said just before metal mouth popped up “tell yeh what the lesbians are takin over tik-tok ther so hot” next thing she posted a video of metal mouth with the caption “so hot sexy witch” ....... erm ok then , but I do t see it myself 🤮
She could literally be grooming her to appear in her vile videos 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Getting a face lift isn’t going to help her mental health but just maybe if she stayed off the gear n booze and stopped flashing her granny gash then maybe then she could sort herself out

Reactions: 5
I’ve been here since the start but I have been posting more often recently...but I’ll post less if it’s pissing people off 😳 sorry guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.