Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she thanking hairy poppins? Isn't she one of us? Do we have a spy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can somebody please start a new thread before we end up with another debacle like last night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like she’s on something on that live but something to calm her down she’s clearly drugged :/

she’s not Warburtons t hi ugh that’s 2 posh

Can somebody please start a new thread before we end up with another debacle like last night.
I’lol do it now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've just read 30 bleeping pages, fuccxxx my head hurts now, there is a loubo thread by the way guys if this fitness guy does 'expose' her

Reactions: 8

• Heart
She looks like she’s on something on that live but something to calm her down she’s clearly drugged :/

she’s not Warburtons t hi ugh that’s 2 posh

I’lol do it now xx
@mrsf15 saves the day again! We all owe you thanks for keeping these pages going girl you are the tattle queen 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She tried her hardest to be nice and keep her cool but there where flecks of the true bellend coming through she can’t keep this fake stuff up long also loved when her droopy eyelid got stuck down for ages

• Haha
Kerrylouise you absolute pysco
She tried her hardest to be nice and keep her cool but there where flecks of the true bellend coming through she can’t keep this fake stuff up long also loved when her droopy eyelid got stuck down for ages
Definitely 👍

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.