Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squiggle12

ok apparently I can’t multitask for shit Cos I keep posting stuff that’s been said a few comments before lol 😂

Reactions: 1

whatsthetea123

I’m really surprised Elsa hasn’t referenced Chezza at all. She’s on her best behaviour!
And before I get accused of anything I’m not slagging Cheryl off at all, I’m just surprised because last we heard from Elsa she was fuming about Cheryl but she hasn’t mentioned her from what I’ve seen (granted I missed it when she first came back because I was at work)

How do I upload a vid on here??? Someone’s just do another mix of Chelsie’s the sound of the police vid with the exorcist science sound track it’s hilarious

• Haha

Ms Massey

One thing I don’t understand is that she’s put banter queen is gone yet there’s a troll called QueenBee (with numbers) and made another account so isn’t she breaking any conditions if she’s on bail

Ms Massey

Have you seen Simon on TT he's implying he's got information about who loubo is but it's waiting until it's 💯 verified before he outs it 😳
This intrigues me as wasn’t Simon targeted after all his work to raise awareness then Lobo took aim? I always thought she was off spitting image

• Haha