Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i finally found this... nice to see i was tagged

Its fine, you can walk home bitches

She's deffo on some sort of warning 100% ... just gotta watch this space, it's only a matter of time before the toast crumbs everywhere!
I just got excited I was wracking my brains for your name and started going all the way through my notifications to find you!

Reactions: 3
So i finally found this... nice to see i was tagged

Its fine, you can walk home bitches

She's deffo on some sort of warning 100% ... just gotta watch this space, it's only a matter of time before the toast crumbs everywhere!
Omg i thought you was already in here sorry doll its going to fast the chat so im trying and @Chocco were trying our best to relocate everyone

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry to be a pain but loubobanger blocked me during her hounding of bipolargirl and I’m missing out! I don’t know whether to make a new account or rely on someone putting her vids on here? This may have been asked but has Elsa made any reference to being banged up or has she come up with a amazing story of self care ?! Honestly I wouldn’t put it past her to do a Katie price and say she’s a day patient at the priory or something (cos you know she’s a VIP....)

Reactions: 2
Yep that’s sums it up . Won’t be long tattlers I’m sure deano will soon be encouraging her to abuse someone very soon xx

@Windowshopper82 @Unknown9898 @Mixxymash @Jenabela @Thetruth2019 h2019 @Nofoxgiven @Prettylittleliar29 @Net @Theslip @WhatIKnowIllTellYou @JenG1210 @NosyCowBag89 @NoTshadenopinklemonade @ATB Shoppers @Strangertothis @Tnc @Hereforanose90 @Dawny1236 @Harloe1990 @Wetmyplants @Gemmascott2020 @LJB04 @Hamfred @Glittergirl099 @DangerHighVoltage if your all not already in here i just tagged as the threads going to fast so cant be arsed going through comments
Right tattlers im off to bed now catch up tomorrow good night all

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
@Loggybear are you already here? I can’t keep up

Right that 20 mins stretched to 40! night tattlers stay safe.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.