Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The videos of her and Chrissy at a retreat type place where they had a cabin with their boom box speaker blaring utterly shite music ,with her in a bikini and him with the Colombian marching powder still on his top lip were when I decided I had to google her. Imagine paying your hard earned money for a COVID secure break and them two pitching up next door! I’m sure Chrissy was supposed to go on that last holiday with her?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
broke my heart watching Rosie cry because everyone is gifting her money, she's had a rough time with bread flaps abuse she deserves it

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Another long time lurker here ...popping my head above the parapet 😂
The bring down of this nasty, vitriolic piece of work has been a long time coming and I have to admit that it is a delight to watch. It is nothing less than the foul mouthed skank deserves.
I still find it astonishing how many people are supporting her and her vile behaviour!

Reactions: 12
She just hasn’t got any redeeming qualities at all has she? Imagine having her as your family!? Feel
Sorry for the kid tbh having one side of the family such a bunch of skanks

Reactions: 1
For saying she is able to comment on posts she’s being very quiet for a change.

Reactions: 1
When this all started Chrissy asked Rosie not to mention him cause he didn't want Elsa thinking he gave Rosie her address. He seemed actually scared of her

• Sad
When this all started Chrissy asked Rosie not to mention him cause he didn't want Elsa thinking he gave Rosie her address. He seemed actually scared of her
I would be - the family look like they’d lynch you for nothing. They clearly all have regular dealings with the dibble .

I remember that. He also mentioned that the reason why he came off social media was because it wasn’t good for his mental health. Which makes the fact she was trying to make him promote her on Facebook even more sad really.

Reactions: 9
I deleted my post as I don’t want the rumors she started about Chrissy to start again I know how much it affected him and he has really bad diagnosed mental health I wouldn’t want to trigger him but honestly hand on heart he’s lovely he would do anything for anyone just been bullied and influenced by her in the past

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I bet she’s gutted she can’t tout for more fivers with her Thornton Hall flappy vids. Aren’t her and ashleigh meant to be there tonight?

I deleted my post as I don’t want the rumors she started about Chrissy to start again I know how much it affected him and he has really bad diagnosed mental health I wouldn’t want to trigger him but honestly hand on heart he’s lovely he would do anything for anyone just been bullied and influenced by her in the past
Yes I agree we should respect his wishes and keep him off this post. I wish him well he seemed like a lovely fella.

Ok so a bit off topic but does anyone else swipe to restart the video. Then realise they are at the top of the fyp or following page so it refreshes and is gone into oblivion 🤬🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
No Thursday wasnt it ?
I bet she’s gutted she can’t tout for more fivers with her Thornton Hall flappy vids. Aren’t her and ashleigh meant to be there tonight?

Yes I agree we should respect his wishes and keep him off this post. I wish him well he seemed like a lovely fella.

Pure random thought but, yeno when she’s on these little beak benders.. who’s feeding that dog & cat? Because I highly doubt she is!!

Reactions: 4
Just found this new thread, was worried it was all over on here and my night time entertainment gone. 😀

• Haha
I wouldn’t like anyone to feel bad I just wondered as I knew they were long time friends. I’m glad he’s off social media if he’s unwell and wish him happier times ahead. BF seems to have gone dark, wonder if she’s banned? She must have broken every TikTok rule there is!

Reactions: 3

Ok so a bit off topic but does anyone else swipe to restart the video. Then realise they are at the top of the fyp or following page so it refreshes and is gone into oblivion 🤬🤦🏻‍♀️
If he has mental illness the best thing he can do is stay away from BF.

i absolutely hate it when my fyp refreshes and the video looks interesting.. lost it forever..

I wouldn’t like anyone to feel bad I just wondered as I knew they were long time friends. I’m glad he’s off social media if he’s unwell and wish him happier times ahead. BF seems to have gone dark, wonder if she’s banned? She must have broken every TikTok rule there is!
I’ve reported that one with her son in where he shows her the snapchat... can see the woman’s boobs if you pause it.. but it’s still up there...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.