Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone thought I was Elsa in disguise? 😂😂😂😂- no I am definatley not. I only found this forum last night when Chelsey Harwood mentioned it so I came to investigate. The Elsa thread was the first one I spotted 😂
I think so... at the end of the last thread..
I have been on tattle for a long time as a lurker and signed up when people started to realise what a drain dweller auld BF is.

Obviously, because If you ever criticise Someone it’s always because you’re jealous .. hun 😂😂
And in the written form ‘jelious’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can tell the breadcrumbs aren’t very intelligent, They can’t have found this site yet. I haven’t seen one try to defend her here! Or maybe they only do it on TikTok for show. Calling herself banter queen is laughable she wouldn’t know banter if it high5’d her in the fizz hog.
She’ll be on a mahooooosive come down tonight she will resurface her ugly being again tomorrow probably 🤦🏽‍♀️

No tit.. she’s that stupid
What’s rosies Osage now? Is breadcrumbs back again 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Chubby chic? Or whatever they were called??

She’ll be on a mahooooosive come down tonight she will resurface her ugly being again tomorrow probably 🤦🏽‍♀️

What’s rosies Osage now? Is breadcrumbs back again 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
I am sure going off previous posts she will be trying to make excuses for her behaviour and saying it was all “‘just banter” 🙄

She’s just called the exposingcyberbullies (ECB) bird ‘drippy fanny’

She’s OBSESSED with cheap, unfunny minge digs isn’t she 😆

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Been a lurker for ages after seeing BF on TikTok, I thought it was a spoof account and googled her and found this site!
I can’t keep up with all the different accounts and what’s blocked or not, I end up going back and forth here to see which accounts are active, is there a way to tell? Also can I ask what actually happened with Chrissy G ? Did she dump him for not going on holiday with her? Swear I saw a vid of her piling new clothes in a suitcase all for Chrissy then he was dead to her??!

Just thought I'd pop by again 🙄🤣
What is it with Elsas followers or should I say fans cause that's what she says she has. I just don't understand why they worship her lol and she has said on her videos even negative comments are good publicity for her she thinks she is a fooking celebrity the washed up hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been a lurker for ages after seeing BF on TikTok, I thought it was a spoof account and googled her and found this site!
I can’t keep up with all the different accounts and what’s blocked or not, I end up going back and forth here to see which accounts are active, is there a way to tell? Also can I ask what actually happened with Chrissy G ? Did she dump him for not going on holiday with her? Swear I saw a vid of her piling new clothes in a suitcase all for Chrissy then he was dead to her??!
Chrissy gee got binned off a mate who shes known since she was 14 shes vermin 🤮 like chelsea said if she can do it to her friends and family its inevitable whos next she doesnt do friends just weird 'fans'

She seems to have 3 public profiles - banterqueens2 elsafrost291 ( I think) and also one that looks like it’s potentially her email address elsafrost29@hotmailcouk

Not sure who Chrissy G is? Was that a friend?

Did anyone see loubobangs comment a couple of months ago saying she was in talks with netflix 😅😅😅🤦‍♀️

She seems to have 3 public profiles - banterqueens2 elsafrost291 ( I think) and also one that looks like it’s potentially her email address elsafrost29@hotmailcouk

She has elsiefrost0 too she was active on that 3days ago gobbing off at someone

yeah he was her bestie. But then he refused to reactivate his Fb to promote her prozzy page and she went off on it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.