Elsafrost29 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks it’s obvious on your reply. But honestly it wasn’t on others 😂 hopefully that’s me sorted!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Elsa if you do have time for us inbetween humping your stool and hacking up a hair ball I just wanna make you fully aware that you get your unfortunate looking "fanny" out for money. Why keep slagging Chelsey for allegedly doing the same thing as you? Doesn't that mean your a slag too? Just a thought. I mean if I loved my job and made so much "paper" living my best designer gear holidays all the time life I wouldn't be slagging people in the same industry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Elsa if you do have time for us inbetween humping your stool and hacking up a hair ball I just wanna make you fully aware that you get your unfortunate looking "fanny" out for money. Why keep slagging Chelsey for allegedly doing the same thing as you? Doesn't that mean your a slag too? Just a thought. I mean if I loved my job and made so much "paper" living my best designer gear holidays all the time life I wouldn't be slagging people in the same industry.
Exactly

Reactions: 1
Jess rennie was claiming she was pregnant and trying to kill her baby but punching her own tummy. The got proved as a lier. She is a the cheap Edinburgh version of elsa hahahah

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Jess rennie was claiming she was pregnant and trying to kill her baby but punching her own tummy. The got proved as a lier. She is a the cheap Edinburgh version of elsa hahahah
did her username used to be evamarie or something?? I followed her..... she always talking about her son taking drugs off her??

It has to be the same woman cos I only followed her cos she was from Edinburgh like me lol

Can’t stand girls like that 😡😡😡 especially when I’ve had pregnancy problems in the past. Vile vile cunts but yeah your right maybe a long lost twin

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did use all see how quick that Ian Moore got reported and put in the echo for saying what he did about hillborough? Now I’m from Liverpool I know that was a terrible distaster, but why hasn’t anyone jumped that quick to report arl beef curtains too the echo or the police with the stuff she’s come out with, I thought the LGBTQ community would of jumped on that

Reactions: 9
Did use all see how quick that Ian Moore got reported and put in the echo for saying what he did about hillborough? Now I’m from Liverpool I know that was a terrible distaster, but why hasn’t anyone jumped that quick to report arl beef curtains too the echo or the police with the stuff she’s come out with, I thought the LGBTQ community would of jumped on that
This is true i have no idea maybe coz chelsey doesn't seem too bothered by it 🤷‍♀️

Just noticed Rosies posted as well
Just seen them rosie said when shes back on her main acocunt next week she doesnt want to talk about that vile piece of tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is true i have no idea maybe coz chelsey doesn't seem too bothered by it 🤷‍♀️

Just seen them rosie said when shes back on her main acocunt next week she doesnt want to talk about that vile piece of tit
I think chelsey is hurt, she looked upset last night when she said something like she's been used to this for many years from people she's an expert at being abused. Could just see the sadness in her at that point

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Chelseas done a video addressing beef curtains on her live 😅😅😅👍

I think chelsey is hurt, she looked upset last night when she said something like she's been used to this for many years from people she's an expert at being abused. Could just see the sadness in her at that point
Yeah she probs counting on someone else to report it then i have no idea she must be hurt by it anyone would be its vile and evil

Attachments

Rite u crazy bunch. I have no life as my kids destroyed any daily choices I made with going to dance class etc. So as of now until 7.45 the pathetic wee creatures have taken over and I’m on the dance and other clubs run. Don’t miss me to much elsa hasn’t got me yet!! Haha. Keep chatting and being real and I shall catch up when I am allowed some me time!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Chelsey is probably itching to go mental like she used to but she's working on becoming a better person and I can kinda see she is. I think she's using humour as a coping mechanism. Bread flaps is one of the most vile people Iv came across the on the Internet

Reactions: 10
I’m back sorry I was sorting out my partners tea because apparently at the age of nearly 28 he can’t cook... my little womb raiders are at their dads for the night so I’m going to get a bath probably surrounded by various bath toys and enjoy reading some more theories you girls come up with about Bacon Tits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rite u crazy bunch. I have no life as my kids destroyed any daily choices I made with going to dance class etc. So as of now until 7.45 the pathetic wee creatures have taken over and I’m on the dance and other clubs run. Don’t miss me to much elsa hasn’t got me yet!! Haha. Keep chatting and being real and I shall catch up when I am allowed some me time!!
No worries have fun 😊 think bread flaps needs some dance lessons 😅😅👍

Chelsey is probably itching to go mental like she used to but she's working on becoming a better person and I can kinda see she is. I think she's using humour as a coping mechanism. Bread flaps is one of the most vile people Iv came across the on the Internet
Yeah 100percent she is coming off as the better person that wench her mother should've swallowed it 🤮 creature (bread flaps not chelsey)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.