Elsafrost29 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had her on live and my daughter walked in and she was like mum ewww we have a group chat about her on snap chat some one said she has sex with her son!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Off topic but has anyone seen that jess rennie on tiktok? Complete zoomer😂😂 we need a thread about her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi just joined today cause I saw chelsey mention tattler on her post! How do you reply to comments? Can’t figure it out! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Off topic but has anyone seen that jess rennie on tiktok? Complete zoomer😂😂 we need a thread about her
I saw her say some awful things about her ‘unborn baby’ (I’m not entirely sure if she’s confirmed pregnant or not) she was saying she was going to take crack to kill the baby. I couldn’t watch anymore after that.

• Sad
  • Wow
I saw her say some awful things about her ‘unborn baby’ (I’m not entirely sure if she’s confirmed pregnant or not) she was saying she was going to take crack to kill the baby. I couldn’t watch anymore after that.
Im sure i just seen one saying she thinks she has cancer ?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Thanks to @WhatIKnowIllTellYou. put the fuckin tunes on breadflaps is live only fans was twenty now its five
Little recap

So basically we have a 38 year old, illiterate grandma from Birkenhead, living in a council house on the Woodchurch, filled with botox, fillers and cum, sitting there, with a manky dildo hanging out of her gash, screaming blue murder daily, bullying, threatening and destroying peoples lives, saying she's better than anyone and we're just jealous? Ah okay DARRRHLINNN.
1. It really is NOTHING to be proud of nor nothing I'd even mention that as a mother you don't have the main custody of your children.

2. Her eldest, who is nothing short of a chavvy little scumbag himself, absolutely despises her and has only latched on to her for TikTok followers. I mean it was only the other month she publicly blasted him and said he was no son of hers!

3. Not one single person (who isn't chavvicly inclined) is jealous of any of the clothes/items you own, nor the fillers you pump into your face.

4. Does the dole know about the income she apparently brings in for selling her gash for a fiver online?

5. Also its a known fact she's a prozzie even though she makes out she doesn't do face to face.

6. She sits there talking about bullying and mental health when she is infact the biggest bully going, always pulling others down and calling people vile names!

7. She then uses 'mental health' as an excuse for her extremely vile behaviour. Not acceptable.

8. She thinks because people laugh they are laughing with her when they are only laughing at her and her sad Jeremy Kyle existence, infact if we googled it we'd probably find an episode with her and her clan on.

9. She literally has no friends, not one, not one real one at all and that speaks VOLUMES.

10. She literally is the laughing stock of the Wirral yet she flitters about social media like some Z list celeb.

To sum up she's one nasty, scummy, slaggy, bullying, washed up, dragged up, ald hag. She's gonna have a very lonely, lonely end of life if she doesn't change her ways and right now, that's exactly what she deserves.

BF - bread flaps

bacon tits - what Elsa calls her tits

ham hammock- her foo
I bleeping love this description 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.