Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why this narcissistic bitch is dangerous she’s got fuck all to lose she’s lost it all already the only thing she is worried about is going back to jail so if people want to take her down that’s the route to go and I’d say once she starts driving it’ll be easy because she won’t be able to leave the coke alone so she will be lifted for drug driving eventually

Reactions: 10
She isn't people any excuse to run back to BFs

How is tiktok and the police still allowing this transphobic shite again. I dont get why chelsey hasn't reported it. There is only so much we as followers ect can do. I love chelsey and I know shes a strong character but she shouldn't have to be subject to this kind of abuse

Reactions: 8
I meant to say, on her love this morning she started slagging Ash saying she slept with 4 blokes on holiday, she was getting graphic about the details, so I said "you were the one with a jonny stuck in you for 7 days" I pissed myself she didn't respond annoying

Reactions: 8
I’m back!
And this exactly. Her transphobic and homophobic comments are disgusting. She called Chrissy gee a ‘b*tty boy’ on live this morning. Disgusting

Reactions: 6

There is 2 that one & another one outside the pub in a doorway!

So this is ‘banter’? Am I the only one that thought banter was a bit of a laugh between friends? I’ve never once laughed at her videos. Scowled, cringed and fumed yes! Laughed? Not at all.

Reactions: 15
She’s deffo off her rocker. Her new video saying we are all in isolation. Did she not get the memo that isolation ended and we all went back to work must be a hard job dossing all day in Casa Chav doing videos insulting everyone.

Reactions: 7
Oh can she fuck off apparently she’s dealing with this in a banter way now I know she’s not the sharpest tool in the box but she does understand how banter works right?

Reactions: 7
More bullshit

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 1
Wow been out for a couple of hours & missed BF live, just caught back us, she is crazy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.